Reviews for Cat Amongst the Pigwidgeons
ncbexie25 chapter 1 . 4/4
Loved this
FioleeBettexx chapter 1 . 1/11
Ridiculous! I loved it _ There's nothing like a silly Drarry fic to make you smile :D
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
Got to feel his fathers love, he's just full of sympathy. It's very funny how Draco is so manipulative, and using Trelawney the way he was. Wish the story had been longer I really liked it.
Sashimoto chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
Hilarious! I thought this was going to be … not so good, but it was wonderful! I laughed out loud more times than I want to admit! You've definitely got a way with words & a lurid sense of humor after my own heart!
Mukuro234 chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
Hehe very funny lol
Diddleymaz chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
Rofl
Lara chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
OMFY!(Oh My Fuckin' Yaoi) that was amazing!
FreyrFnk chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
hilarious
ridiculously hilarious B
the end
Draco mudiliar chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
hey want more more and more. I never laughed so much in my life. I want to know more of Cat Draco.
adafrog chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
Great fun, thanks.
TalaDentro chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
This would be so much better with a little more detail, but it's cute enough as-is.
Nami-Lass chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
This story is so short, funny and to the point! I loved the part about him wanting to snog him but remembering Draco had been licking his own butt!

These were my three fvaourite lines:

"You mean she shagged a kneazle?"

"I'd rather not go into the details, but I believe that a harness and 'Engorgio' were involved somewhere along the line..."

"The only thing he seems to be interested in apart from eating and sleeping is my dick, and I'm certainly not waving that around in front of you."

Haha!
Mika the Dark princess chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Lov it
veneya chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
I enjoyed reading this story but I felt that a lemon in the end would indeed make this awesome!
MyNameIsFred chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
This is so funny! I especially loved Draco's conversation with Lucius. Great job :)

-Fred