Reviews for Bulletproof Armour
Dimac99 chapter 33 . 5/3/2009
I don't know where to start - brilliant, epic fic. I had intended to go back and review the other fics in the series in order once I was finished but I have to tell you now how great I thought this was. Exciting, compelling plot, great characters AND the ability to spell and punctuate properly!

And thank God you got Bobby and Sienna back together agin - because I was VERY upset when they split up! I'm not supposed to care about an OC like that! I loved Davenport being fleshed out more too, he was a wonderfully complex character. I like the ruthless bastards when they're doing what they're doing because they think it's the right thing in the long run. He's more like James Bond than perhaps you realise. In the books, Bond was a bastard. None of your nicey-nicey spy-with-the-heart-of-gold film nonsense!

I also loved all the t-shirt mottos. I actually saw a guy in McDonald's one time with 'There is no theory of evolution - only a list of species Chuck Norris allows to live' on his and it cracked me up!

Added story to favourites, author to favourites and author to alerts. Sorry, but you've gained a fan. (And I will get back to review the others soon.)
flashymom chapter 33 . 8/21/2008
Awesome, awesome awesome! You have them so right for each other, I'm glad they're starting over! Yay! Running off to find more...
mwendyr chapter 33 . 12/17/2006
I just read this in one shot after reading Loyalty and Betrayal. I LOVE THIS! You're obviously a talented writer with an excellent ability to create new characters. I specifically love the way you have songs for each character, they all seem real and I can see the whole thing play out in my mind.

I can't wait to read more of your new story. Thank you for this, It's amazing!

Wendy

Hugs :)
dette528 chapter 33 . 6/20/2006
You are an incredibly good writer. I really hope you do more than write fan fiction with your talent. The description, imagery and the mere fact that it is all grammatically correct is wonderful. I mostly read for Bobby/Alex but was very caught up in this story just because you are a terrific writer. I have a BA in English with a concentration in Creative Writing and this story has been so refreshing from other merely "fun" fanfiction. I have no idea why you have not gotten more reviews! This was truly superb.
anonymous chapter 33 . 6/19/2006
Loved it! Looking forward to more Bobby and Sienna fics, should you care to write them.
bammi1 chapter 33 . 6/16/2006
I loved your story. It kept my interest throughout, I was always waiting for an update. And I really loved that Bobby and Sienna ended up together. They deserve to be happy. Maybe next you could write more about their continuing relationship. (Personally I'd like them to get married and have their own children.) Great job. I always like your stories.
lallyb1743 chapter 33 . 6/15/2006
Great ending. There had better be a sequel.
bammi1 chapter 30 . 6/11/2006
That was a great chapter. I hope Bobby decides to go back with Sienna. She is offering him everything he's always wanted-love and a family. And they love each other.
bammi1 chapter 27 . 5/31/2006
Okay, now you really have to update!
bammi1 chapter 25 . 5/24/2006
Wow! Very exciting! Need to update quickly!
bammi1 chapter 23 . 5/22/2006
I really hope it works out for them. I think Sienna and Bobby make a great couple. And I wish they could have kids. Poor Bobby, he justs wants a normal life. Anxious for next chapter to see how it works out.
laguz chapter 23 . 5/19/2006
Hi Trinity! Where do I sign up to murder Uncle Peter - kidding. But the interuptions are killing me.

Excellent job as always.

Rune
lallyb1743 chapter 23 . 5/18/2006
Loved the talk. When is the sex part coming.
bammi1 chapter 21 . 5/8/2006
Really good; anxious to see where this goes now.
Leatah chapter 21 . 4/30/2006
This is getting really good now...but still, Bobby clammed up about his mom to her and acted like he didn't want her around his mom...those two have just got to sit down and talk...more soon please...thanks