Reviews for The Hidden Continent
Saffron Wings chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
It's sad you've given up on your stories but I still want you to know I love them. :)
wicked liz chapter 4 . 6/21/2013
This made for an interesting read, I've never really thought to put the two verses together.

Considering Kurama is also given as Kyubbi's name, it makes a certain amount of sense that they could be from the same family line.

Oh Sasuke, I too look at you with a rabid fangirl gaze. Really, considering how much attention Sasuke draws it no wonder that he doesn't know how to communicate well, and that's without all the PTSD trauma and scheming ancestors.
Enjeru chapter 4 . 9/6/2012
I know barely anything about Naruto, but I'm loving this story! The Hiei/Kurama is just excellent, especially with Kyuubi wanted to get his hands on the little fire demon. When you described Hiei's koorime nature, calling him a tease; Hahaha, loooooved it! Oh and Kyuubi teasing Naruto about yummy yaoi related things, very amusing. I do hope this hasn't been abandoned, I'd really like to see Kurama and Kyuubi interact. :3
andysanime chapter 4 . 4/22/2012
I hope you update eventually...
Lumy-chan chapter 4 . 6/5/2011
Loved the story, read the whole thing in a flash. So far it’s incredibly interesting. You have a lot of imagination and good grammar but, most of all, all of the characters seem to act like their actual personalities… well, perhaps Naruto is a bit too jumpy, but it’s understandable. I can’t wait to read more and I hope you’ll eventually write more chapters. This is one of the very, VERY few good crossovers out there.
Marikalay chapter 4 . 4/18/2011
Love it!

It's worth reading more than once even if you haven't updated it in two years. Thanks for sharing.
Noite chapter 4 . 9/26/2010
duuuuuude

PLEASE CONTINUE THIS IT IS FREAKING AMAZING!

I love the characterizations, and the way you've woven the Naruto Universe in with the YYH version of Makai and the three worlds. It's very plausible and completely enrapturing.

And the characters? Utterly DIVINE!
Shinjiteru chapter 4 . 6/23/2010
This story remains amazing even four years after you started it. It's a shame you dropped it- as I'm sure many would like you to continue- but I'm grateful you've written it- because it's a wonderful piece!
mauibelle chapter 4 . 5/12/2010
I just have to say... Your a fanstastic writer. I totally LOVE this story. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE write more on it.
dragonlilly1993 chapter 4 . 10/30/2009
haha great ending to the chapter! grr hate cliff hangers! U BETTER KEEP GOING WITH THIS STORY! GREAT CHAPTER I LOVE IT! THIS STORY IS SO BLOODY FANTASTIC! I CANT WAIT TO READ WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE I'M BEGGING U ON MY HANDS ANDN KNEES TO MAKE MORE CHAPTERS SOON! (pwetty pwetty pwetty please with a yummy ice cream sundae on top? *puppy eyes) I'LL BE WAITING VERY VERY VERY LONGINGLY! PLEASE DONT KEEP ME IN SUSPENCE LONG!
dragonlilly1993 chapter 3 . 10/30/2009
i just love the way u protrayed all the characters in this chapter! i love the way u desribed iruka when hes mad! he doese act just like that! hahahahaha! GREAT CHAPTER I LOVE IT! THIS STORY IS BLOODY BRILLIANT!
dragonlilly1993 chapter 2 . 10/30/2009
hm very interesting! I LOVE THIS CHAPTER ITS GREAT! THIS STORY IS ABSOLUTELY PERFECT! PLEASE DONT ABANDON THIS WONDERFUL STORY!
dragonlilly1993 chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
hm interesting! hieis here! GREAT CHAPTER I LOVE IT!
WingsOfFate chapter 4 . 7/21/2009
I LOVE THIS STORY!

Very IC, I'm so sorry you haven't updated in a while, I hope you don't have writer's block. :(
inkbloter chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
hi. person that is arigatomina,recently Ive come to love this story and I hope you update soon.

- i know, writers block is a pain.

looking forward to you continuing this story