Reviews for 2,1,18,5,6,5220
Trahnfisch chapter 18 . 10/30/2009
wow! i dont know why i didnt stumble over this story before! its really great and i would like to read a sequel!

thank you for sharing this!
snowbear96 chapter 18 . 7/21/2006
I think squee says it all. *hugs* to Sara
Christiangirl chapter 18 . 3/21/2006
This was a great fic. You've done a great job and it's always nice to see Grissom confess to Sara that he loves her. Now how about this for: Warrick explains his actions to Sara this way.

"Sara," Warrick began in an attmept to lighten the mood, "I didn't want you to see me like this. I look so awful, I didn't want to scare you away. You didn't hurt me, Darwin did, so why should you apologize for what that monster did."

Just a thought.
CSIfreak4ever chapter 18 . 3/21/2006
i lovedd it. and if you want to leave it like that i will still love it but of course if you want to continue i will still R&R. reat job!
kittenhill chapter 18 . 3/9/2006
I enjoyed this fic a LOT :) I look forward to reading your future stories!
Mystical G Panther chapter 18 . 3/8/2006
...nope no hints!

great story though!

write another one!

-mystical panther
LadyJess chapter 18 . 3/8/2006
Hey! Just wanted to say what a FABULOUS story that was. Haven't reviewed for a while cause I think the website is against me and wouldn't let me, so just to say that I've loved every chapter. Great job by you and the fabulous Tessa!
smacky30 chapter 18 . 3/8/2006
Really good. Loved the number thing. You know the man has no sense of timing so of course he'd mess up that moment too. Great job!
KatiiBeth chapter 18 . 3/8/2006
I have no ideas of what to put next but this was a great story and a sequel sounds a good idea!

Rachibert chapter 18 . 3/8/2006
Poor Rick. Lost a girl and both his hands. :( That's gotta suck.

It was a great story! Thank you for sharing it with us.
JuanseyLio chapter 18 . 3/8/2006
i loved it, but yes, you could talk about their relatonship, their future, more crimes. you could continue with this story or do a new one as a sucession.

you're a great writer, believe if any one can come up with something is you. lol
PhDelicious chapter 18 . 3/8/2006
Hint: Don't let people goad you into writing a story that you don't feel. It'll end up as one of those eternally unfinished WIPs.

Do, however, keep writing. Very nice job on this.
JuanseyLio chapter 17 . 3/7/2006
very sweet, totally adorable. love it! lol
my3monkeys chapter 17 . 3/7/2006
I think you'd really have to love someone a lot to wear the socks they just took off their feet lol.

I'm really enjoying this story and I'm sad that it's almost done. :(

Thanks for sharing, though, and I can't wait for the last chapter.
Mystical G Panther chapter 16 . 3/6/2006
ha! that was fun i spent 5 min. figuring out!

that was fun!