Reviews for The Empire Underneath
English Bob chapter 2 . 6/20/2006
Evil robotic turtles hm...

that gives me some ideas...

Anyhow, great story and i look forward to reading more of your work in the future.
Story Weaver1 chapter 2 . 3/28/2006
The NaruKeitaro is so cute hopefully no one else sees them this 'busy' _
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
Robot turtles collecting data on human emotions, that's quite interesting.
Knight's Shadow chapter 2 . 9/29/2003
Really good story.
Crono once again too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 11/24/2002
o_O is there anything scarier than evil mechanical turtles?
Ian Reid chapter 1 . 11/12/2001
Thanks to that, I learned some more Japanese. This was fun to read, and I can't wait to read the chapter.
Speed chapter 2 . 9/25/2001
I enjoyed your fic very much.
TheArchimage chapter 2 . 9/14/2001
This is really good! A few points, mainly touching on things in your notes; if you KNOW a certain action is out of character, why do you still have them do it? And Mutsumi knows the passages because she was at Hinata-Sou when she was little, and somehow still remembers them all. You don't need to apologize for the extra door, either; no one got a very good look at the room in the anime, so it's entirely possible that it would be there. The humor is VERY fitting of the Love Hina style, and it's a very entertaining read!
b-chaos chapter 1 . 7/3/2001
great story it was very nice
Vahn of Fanelia chapter 2 . 6/1/2001
Way to go, storymaster Q! You're style are getting closer to akamatsu-san's style of telling the story.. Maybe you can add a little more information about the background setting, so we can imagine the whole place, the whole scene, etc.

By the way, I kinda feel like there's to much dialogue... Hmm, but once again, maybe they were meant to be a lot since it is the easiest way to describe humors (especially if the fanfiction were taken from comedy animes).

Keep up the good work, ol' friend!
Romance Lover chapter 2 . 5/20/2001
Hey, this is actually good stuff. Love the Jap translations. As with the canonity...you're pretty close. But if it's really canon, when does this story happen? Those who've seen the Spring episode will know what I mean. The ending there was...well...it'd be a spoiler to say. Anyhow, I also tried looking up the 'ud you mention as Adult Kaolla's instrument. Turns out that my Encarta 99 has it too, and you're quite right. It does look similar. Anyhow, this is a great fic. Keep it up!
Marlex chapter 2 . 5/14/2001
Great fic. Funny and romantic!
Nueoric lazy 2 sign chapter 1 . 5/12/2001