Reviews for The Tutor
Daniel6 chapter 13 . 8/25/2014
I bet the only number you were studying was Bonnie's bra size. :-D That was quite the zinger for shy Tara.
Daniel6 chapter 4 . 8/25/2014
Maybe it's the beauty & the beast angle, but I'm hoping Lynne ends up with Gill. Junior is a Grade-A douchebag. Just like Gaston. That reminds me. I should probably watch the movie again soon.
Daniel6 chapter 3 . 8/25/2014
And the Cards win! And the crowd goes wild! crowds cheering In case you can't tell, I'm from Missouri. Thanks for letting our team win. I appreciate it.
Daniel6 chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
I never thought this type of fanfiction existed. A Ron/Bonnie with Kim/Felix. I think this is the only one.
1rx4u chapter 13 . 7/20/2014
I can't recall if I already commented on this, but it is a cute little love story. I simply enjoyed it.
BW Lewis chapter 13 . 3/10/2014
Cool story, it was nice to se a Ron/Bon fic where Kim didnt get jealous.
Anthony1l chapter 13 . 5/5/2012
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
dr-fanmai-lover chapter 10 . 10/2/2010
bervo jausic thinkin of loooine&cooine-bad-mouthed-ron booine cood-almost-kill-her-saiister/cooine&looine-if-wanted-to
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 13 . 7/16/2009
Very good story. Excellent job with all the characters.

Heh, Bonnie has her own version of Monkey Kung Fu; it's called Bon Brutal Beating, activated when someone insults or threats Ron.

Keep the good writing.
dr-fanmai-lover chapter 11 . 12/7/2008
bervo ron-luck booine-is-sexst-caheelader-bcsuse-ron-drooling-over-booine-in-naigthwher i think-booine-rewaerd-ron-bey bon-bon-seean-in-naigthwher-oh-the-staerwae-naick-name-for-booine-iam-saure-booine-love-the-sataerwaes-naickname-made bey
dr-fanmai-lover chapter 13 . 12/1/2008
bervo i can,t-belive-how-stpit-come-on-they-show-booine,s-abuseed-life-than-kp-naver-heples-booine-easape-the-abuse-of-looine&cooine,s-absue-i-know-ther-says-the-abuseed-pick-the-abuseer-distubing what's the-pot-kp-if-kp won,t-heple-booine-easape-the-abuse

bey-the-way-ron-is-love-waith-the-sexst-cheerlader-next-moque&yori&shego-booine-is-hotst-did-see-kpepsd-see-booine-in-a-bekein-taht's-hot
Ninja Master chapter 2 . 9/24/2008
Bonnie his tutor_
Riana Salvatore chapter 3 . 6/17/2008
Bonnie would probably already have Ron's number because of Cheerleading.
CastaS chapter 13 . 12/5/2006
great story, i enjoyed it.
HeavyMetal84 chapter 13 . 8/7/2006
Good chapter. I thought u ended the story well. Thanx for the mention.I can't wait to read your ideas for KP fics, Espicialy if they involve the Ron and some one other than Kim pairing. What am i saying, I will read and review your storys even if they include that pairing. Untill then Peace and have a good evening.