Reviews for Never Enough
Schloodie chapter 18 . 12/17/2014
OK so I was supposed to be asleep about 3 hours ago, but instead I just kept reading, because this story is just so freaking good! I mean seriously, I love Fanfiction but often the writing isn't all that great but yours is just amazing. I am in awe of how you managed to pull of Veronica Mars so perfectly, including some obscure popculture references that I still don't understand but that I love anyway!
And Rory and Jess 3. They always were my favorite pairing for Rory. I just never thought that Logan really suited her all that well.
And than you threw in that hint of Lorelai and Keith! I would have never come up with that, but I loved it.
All in all I think this is the most well written story I have ever read on Fanfiction and I enjoyed it so much and I am definitely gonna check out some of your other storys.
Kingofclubs8129 chapter 18 . 5/10/2014
This is fantastic I havent checked for a sequel but if there isnt one id love to see one.
MartinDeShade chapter 18 . 2/6/2014
The problem with this is that I never really liked Jess or Logan. But of the two Logan is probably the better boy, but still not what she needed. She would never go as far she could with him around. Don't get me wrong I don't think Dean would have worked for her either in the long run, but in comparison Jess and Logan are creeps. That was probably the biggest problem with the show is lack of compatible men for either of the Gilmore girls. Oddly the person that would have been best for Rory would have been Lane if they had swang that way. They would have pushed each other emotionally and professionally.
taylortighten chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Although I must admit the bulk of the GG storyline felt out of character to me (Rory would never be that girl), I did end up loving this story. I wish it had a happy ending for Rory/Logan, but I'm content because you gave me an unexpected joy for Lorelai/Keith! Suddenly I'm sailing that ship into the sunset. As for your VM characters, I especially loved the way you wrote Keith and Logan, and the change with Beaver's meltdown. Great job connecting the two worlds!
TGiff8288 chapter 9 . 5/22/2013
These are some of the best lines I've read in a long time...

"So, what kind of guy are you?" she asked, feeling like she was staring down the barrel of a gun instead of gazing in his eyes.

"The kind of guy that aches because he can't have you."
fox24 chapter 17 . 6/26/2012
A while ago, I had read your analyis of the reasons you love writing Sophies(Rogan), Lits, and Trories. It was intreswting. Now I read some parts of this, when I was going through a bargaining phase 2 years ago, I was reading Lits in hopes it would improve a bad situation. Now I realized i hadn't left you a review you wrote the characters well from both t.v shows. I could sympathize with Logan Rory should have broken up with Jess the second she realized her feelings for Jess were to much. Not cheat on him behind his back, but that Rory. Any way the question I want to ask is do you like writing Logan more as the good guy like in your Rogan stories, or sort of the villain. Or do you just like writing Logan both ways?
radiate689 chapter 18 . 12/14/2011
good story
radiate689 chapter 17 . 12/14/2011
yay
radiate689 chapter 16 . 12/14/2011
sfchemist chapter 18 . 8/6/2011
I really enjoyed this. All the characters were spot on and it was the perfect length - long enough to draw me in, but it didn't drag on. The same can be said for writing style and pacing.

Thanks for writing.
Jeremy Shane chapter 18 . 6/15/2011
Didine34790 chapter 18 . 6/14/2011
Good chapter, Wonderful story
Jeremy Shane chapter 17 . 6/11/2011
Didine34790 chapter 17 . 6/10/2011
Good chapter, and I'm so happy you updated
Jeremy Shane chapter 16 . 6/7/2011