Reviews for Never Enough
alexia chapter 7 . 12/24/2006
Loved it, cant wait to read more!
Maiqu20 chapter 7 . 12/24/2006
update soon i love the vm-gg x-over...
Her-Imaginarium chapter 7 . 12/24/2006
Thanks for updating! It was great!
finkpishnets chapter 6 . 12/4/2006
Considering two of my all time loves are Gilmore Girls' Rory/Jess and Veronica Mars' Veronica/Logan, this story is beyond perfection. It's really well written and very much in character. Really hope to see how it all ends :)
Her-Imaginarium chapter 6 . 9/18/2006
O... How evil! You can't leave it there!
tragicallyepic chapter 6 . 9/18/2006
Yay! It's some LoVe action and Litness! I love it. For a second when I began to read this chapter, I forgot that it's a GGVM crossover and I was happy to be reading the little LoVe moment, but then I was totally confused for a second when Rory came into the picture. But alas, I remembered and that made me love this story so much more! I love the discussion Rory and Jess are having, and I love how Rory isn't avoiding the real topic. I hate that Veronica broke away from the kiss, but I get it also. I hope this fic turns out to be L/V and R/J! Great update! I hope you update sooner!
Spreeaholic1 chapter 6 . 9/18/2006
wow. great chapter. update soon!
Sarai chapter 6 . 9/17/2006
I love it!
Mrs Boyscout chapter 6 . 9/16/2006
Oh, you really are evil. Pure evil. To leave us hanging like that. That next chapter better come quick. That's all I can say...

Loved this chapter. Believe it or not, I enjoyed your description of the uneated fry tops. Any story that discusses uneaten fry tops is good with me.

And I hope Rory doesn't screw things up too badly, you've portrayed Logan as a pretty good guy in this one, and you know how I don't like to see him hurt.
lltn chapter 6 . 9/16/2006

This story is completely and utterly addicting. I'm in love.

So glad to see an update! More soon please 0)
lexi chapter 6 . 9/16/2006
Oh plese update soon! she's going to pick jess right, there going to work things out right.
ggta4ever chapter 6 . 9/16/2006
tehe i love rory and jess this is good
Polar Thestral chapter 6 . 9/16/2006
Yay! I really love this story and was so happy to see it updated. I loved Veronica hiding from her father in her own closet and Logan stealing a few minutes (or seconds) in Heaven from her. Well, he has to get love when he can *shrugs* What an oppurtunist.

But my favourite part was the dialogue you wrote between Rory and her mother. Just spot on. I was giggling through it because I can just imagine Lorelai's face when the dreaded name 'Jess' came up. Though it's kind of funny because Jess might have been a "bad boy" but Rory's personality never got warped under his tutelage and she never stole a yacht with him either. So, technically, he's not as bad for her as her fiance.

And I love that Rory was procrastinating the whole time she was with Jess, had a few words with her mother and then just jumped into the fire as soon as she got back to the table. Hee. Poor Jess, I hope he had braced himself.

Please come back soon because this is really one of my favourite crossovers :)

B x
lltn chapter 5 . 8/29/2006
holy guaca-friggin-mole.

i can't, can't, can't believe that i missed this story. i just got caught up, and man, am i addicted! you are such an awesome writer! i love the last line of the book and jess' conversation with veronica. you make being profound seem so easy.

please update soon! PLEASE! ]