Reviews for Never Enough
milover chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
keep it going
selina chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
Yay. Oh gosh you don't know how happy it makes me seeing you write a lit fic.

I've been wanting you to write another lit fic since your last fabulous lit fic and your giving me a GG Lit fic and VM. You rule.

I really like the little tibit you've given us here and how well you've woven and brung VM into the story. It's sort of out there but not too far fetched that it's hard to believe.

"Being whole was no longer his concern.

It was as if he’d burned the words into her heart instead of writing them on the page. She’d cried at the idea that his heroine had been modeled after her; both at her own desire that he had, and the overwhelming feeling that he’d gotten it all wrong. He’d gotten her all wrong."

This part makes me wanna cry. I don't know why but it does. It all just sounded so bad. I really hope VM finds him soon and we get some info on why he's pulling this dissapearing act and why Rory so desperately needs to find him.

*tears* She's engaged to Logan *sniffs* I can already forsee heart break in the end for my lit heart. But I'm willing to take the ride, cause your fics are always worth it.

Good start. Can't wait to see more :D
jacy20 chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
I like youe story and I can't wait to read more.
aphi72 chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
A -

I want to you to know that I read this Lit, just because you are the author. And another thing, I'm offended, okay not that much, but K and M aren't the only one's you entertain.

Anyway. Love the seamless weaving of my two fav shows. I might have to keep up with this one..even though it is a lit.
VeexD chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
you really cant go wrong with a GG/VM crossover, update soon!
christinitsirhc chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
This is the first VM fic I've ever read, I'm forever stuck on GG, but I'm just getting into VM, since it's just started airing here. Anyhow, I loved your fic (but then, I always do, even though I suck at reviewing...), and it got me all curious, can't wait to see what happens! This crossover really seems to work! And the title made me singing The Cure in my head, too, among everything else that's sloshing around up there!

~C
LittleMissPerfect1 chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
This is awesome as usual! I really like the story line, although the dialogue at the beginning is a little confusing at times. I had to reread just a few sentences to try and make sense of them, but maybe that is just me. I love how this goes into Jess's book, since we never heard much more about it, and I cannot wait to find out what happens when she finds Jess and speaks to him. Keep it up!

~Michelle
Mrs Boyscout chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
I am so not a Literati, but since I'm addicted to your writing, I'll go along for the ride. Plus a VM crossover, how could I not LoVe that. Pun intended. Great idea!
233 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16