Reviews for Never Enough
Didine34790 chapter 15 . 5/27/2011
Awesome ! You made Lorelai appear ! wonderful!
IsleofSolitude chapter 15 . 5/27/2011
Yay! Two chapter updates so close together? -happy dance-

The plot thickens, and I absolutely can't wait.
Vera Cobb chapter 14 . 5/26/2011
"I'm not sure. I felt like I either wanted to kiss you or hit you, and I figured this was the safer option."

He rubbed his arm. "That depends. How violent was the kiss going to be?"

This was amazing, awesome and completely made of fabulous and I'm running out of adjectives. I sincerely hope that we get another update of this fic sooner rather than later. It does seem that it's coming to a close, and it would be epic to have a completed, fantastic GG/VM crossover fic out there in Internetland...
Vera Cobb chapter 13 . 5/26/2011
Again with the amazing capturing of Logan! I'd forgotten how expressive he was with his various hand gestures, but your story is definitely bringing them all back.

And I giggled like a crazy person when all the guys were arguing about who was and wasn't going to rescue the girls.

Yay Clarence! It was nice to see him. I always thought he was a pretty cool ally/nemesis on the show. He had all the commanding authority that Vinnie lacked, which is why it was always awesome when Veronica still one-upped him.
Vera Cobb chapter 12 . 5/26/2011
The way you describe Logan putting his hands behind his neck - that was SO Logan. You've done an amazing job at capturing these characters!

And Ronnie and Rory sharing boy troubles was epic!
Vera Cobb chapter 10 . 5/26/2011
This was so incredibly beautiful and amazing. And ow - the angst!

Are we to assume then that Logan already knows about Rory's indiscretions?

Love the back and forth between what Rory did last night and what Veronica did. You do an awesome job of making them distincly different.
Vera Cobb chapter 9 . 5/26/2011
Awesome. Just awesome.
Vera Cobb chapter 8 . 5/25/2011
Ah ha! I thought the stories crossed again. Now I remember how.

I really loved this sentence: They needed a big case, something with philandering husbands and back room deals to remind her what it was to trust a man.

Also the moment when Jess is desperately wishing for the coffee to be delivered and the subsequent comment about the slow drip. Amazing!
Vera Cobb chapter 7 . 5/25/2011
Wow, I'm really starting to feel sad for Keith. I'LL play Monopoly with you, Keith!

Intrigued to see where Rory and Jess are headed. I actually can't remember now how much of this I read before; it's been so long.

I'm also curious to see if there will be any more crossover elements with Rory/Veronica, or if that part is all over now that Rory has her man, so to speak...
Vera Cobb chapter 6 . 5/25/2011
Eeek. It's been so long since I've been in the LoVe headspace, but you wrote the tension perfectly and I'm totally there now!

Also, loved Rory's straight to the point, go for the jugular approach at the end!
Vera Cobb chapter 5 . 5/25/2011
Stay, Rory! Stay! Yay!

The scene between Veronica, Logan and Keith was just made of fantabulous. I think Keith might have bought V's story a bit easily, but the back and forth was so great that I was happy to go along with it.
Vera Cobb chapter 4 . 5/25/2011
More awesome. Logan showing up at the stakeout is exactly what he WOULD do.

And it was interesting to see how connected Rory still is to her Logan. You haven't taken the Logan-is-a-villain route, so that's a nice change...but I'm still hoping for a happy ever after Lit ending!
Vera Cobb chapter 3 . 5/25/2011
Oh, and before I forget - your introduction of Keith in the previous chapter was another highlight. Of course any VM fan would know who it was, but I love how, to anyone not in the know, Keith might have come off as creepy.

You've started a seemingly impossible task here by bringing in the bus crash story as well as dealing with the Lit and LoVe stuff. Thankfully, your writing is incredible and you handle everything with excellent aplomb. I love that one minute I'm mooning over Jess and the next I'm caught up in the mysteries of Neptune!
Vera Cobb chapter 2 . 5/25/2011
My favourite part of the chapter is the way you write Christopher. He's perfect, and a nice change from all the villanous FF incarnations of him that show up in other stories. You've captured his voice and the dynamic between him and Rory perfectly! Thank you.
Vera Cobb chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
So I've just started reading this story again, since it's been such a long time, and then I realised that I apparently didn't review. So now I feel like a complete fink, and am here to make ammends.

The opening line in this chapter is awesome. Excellent hook. Even before I'd realised which story it was, and remembered that I loved it the first time I read it, I fell in love with it all over again.

You have skill :)