Reviews for Never Enough
Vera Cobb chapter 5 . 5/25/2011
Stay, Rory! Stay! Yay!

The scene between Veronica, Logan and Keith was just made of fantabulous. I think Keith might have bought V's story a bit easily, but the back and forth was so great that I was happy to go along with it.
Vera Cobb chapter 4 . 5/25/2011
More awesome. Logan showing up at the stakeout is exactly what he WOULD do.

And it was interesting to see how connected Rory still is to her Logan. You haven't taken the Logan-is-a-villain route, so that's a nice change...but I'm still hoping for a happy ever after Lit ending!
Vera Cobb chapter 3 . 5/25/2011
Oh, and before I forget - your introduction of Keith in the previous chapter was another highlight. Of course any VM fan would know who it was, but I love how, to anyone not in the know, Keith might have come off as creepy.

You've started a seemingly impossible task here by bringing in the bus crash story as well as dealing with the Lit and LoVe stuff. Thankfully, your writing is incredible and you handle everything with excellent aplomb. I love that one minute I'm mooning over Jess and the next I'm caught up in the mysteries of Neptune!
Vera Cobb chapter 2 . 5/25/2011
My favourite part of the chapter is the way you write Christopher. He's perfect, and a nice change from all the villanous FF incarnations of him that show up in other stories. You've captured his voice and the dynamic between him and Rory perfectly! Thank you.
Vera Cobb chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
So I've just started reading this story again, since it's been such a long time, and then I realised that I apparently didn't review. So now I feel like a complete fink, and am here to make ammends.

The opening line in this chapter is awesome. Excellent hook. Even before I'd realised which story it was, and remembered that I loved it the first time I read it, I fell in love with it all over again.

You have skill :)
radiate689 chapter 14 . 5/25/2011
good chapter
Jeremy Shane chapter 14 . 5/25/2011
Good Chapter & More Please
Didine34790 chapter 14 . 5/25/2011
very interesting story, but i'm kinda missing Lorelai
radiate689 chapter 13 . 5/21/2011
This is a great story should think about finishing it...I would keep reading
radiate689 chapter 12 . 5/21/2011