Reviews for Misunderstood
littlemsstrawberry chapter 65 . 8/22
Love it. Can't wait to read the sequel
darthtitan chapter 59 . 8/16
I love smart(er) Anakin/Vader.
fariedragon chapter 65 . 7/12
Oh man this is great please keep up the wonderful work
Jadaerys chapter 24 . 6/17
I love how you wrote your Anakin, his annoyingly adorable :)
Lord Sanguine chapter 65 . 5/22
I enjoyed this story, but was surprised by how poorly everything turned out with Sudious still rising to power. Look forward to the sequel.
Aldryne21 chapter 65 . 4/17
This was so brilliant! I enjoyed it from beginning to end! Thank you soooo much for writing this gem!
Viridian chapter 16 . 3/27
I forgot to mention it the first time around but ... Anakin has a surprising appreciation for culture and beauty, appreciating architecture, tapestry and other forms of art, gardens, and so forth. A bit unusual, given that he tends to enjoy mechanical things and hasn't had a very cultured upbringing.
Viridian chapter 13 . 3/27
Awww ... you took out the last two paragraphs in your new version. The snark in v2 is funny, but I kinda like the sentimentality in this one.
Viridian chapter 7 . 3/27
Wow, massive time jump! I must say, if this version moves this quickly, I'm really looking forward to all that stuff that hasn't been rewritten! But definitely, it was great seeing Anakin and Obi-Wan in action together for the first time before Anakin really got started on his apprenticeship (not that we really get to see them acting in concert together very much, sadly).
Viridian chapter 6 . 3/27
Ooooh, yeah. It's so nice to get the full Council scenes and a bit of insight into Obi-Wan's thoughts during this whole process in the newer version. And the haircut making Anakin a pansy cracks me up every time.
Viridian chapter 4 . 3/27
I can totally see why you'd changed things around. Anakin definitely takes to Obi-Wan much faster in this version than the new one ... given his current state of paranoia and some possible remaining resentment against the Jedi for being left behind by Qui Gon, him being more belligerent makes much more sense. On the other hand, being so strong with the Force could mean he has good instincts, so I totally like this version too ... he's more like a stray puppy here :D.
Viridian chapter 3 . 3/26
I decided to read this older version side by side with v2. I like both versions of this chapter ... the newer one has a bit more development on Anakin's state of mind, but I also like this version with Obi-Wan providing a sense of comfort right off the bat. I can see it's a bit sudden and that's probably why you removed it, but it gives a nice fuzzy sort of warm feeling :).
Jadaerys chapter 65 . 2/27
Can't stop laughing how Padme got pregnant!

I truly hope you get your muse back and continue writing. I really like your fanfic
my heart is breaking. Will Obi wan get to be a father figure for Vader? Will they bond? The fact that your plot has begun to align with the movies instead of deviate-literally repeating lines of dialogue word for word from the movies!-has me really worried.
The Doctor chapter 65 . 1/13
Great from start to finish. Can't wait for sequel!