Reviews for Misunderstood
ILDV chapter 2 . 8/27
Very Good
novelreader chapter 62 . 7/20
This chapter has to be my most favorite. Especially the ending. I was really becoming impatient with wondering why Sidious didn't try to corrupt Anakin earlier, and I suspected but having it all written down and stated just confirms it and I love it!
novelreader chapter 34 . 7/8
I just read wiki of Anakin's time in Jabiim, and apparantly the locals really hated him for abandoning them in their hour of need. He was ordered to leave and there was only one transport, he had to decide who to take first the clones or the natives... he chose the clones. I don't know how to feel about that. On the one hand I understood, I liked that he viewed the clones as people, and it was never really their choice to be in this war, they were created to fight specifically for it and that's just evil, but the natives depended on the Republic for help and then they abandoned them like that. Anakin left with the departing, "This is your war now." heh they didn't want this war. They were victims. I'm guessing the difference here, is that Anakin/Vader decided to fight instead of flee, and instead of their being a handful of survivors, ALL of them died, except for Vader and two clone troopers. Still I think the Jabiimites might still hold a grudge on him for leaving still.
novelreader chapter 6 . 7/6
What happened to Anakin's mom?
Mysty Star chapter 65 . 5/28
This was a truly beautiful story. You have incredible skill, to put such a story together like this, taking different ideas and weaving them together like you did. I can honestly say this is one of the best stories I've ever read, better than a lot of books I've read! I look forward to the sequel. Please keep writing, you have an amazing gift for it!
AI chapter 30 . 5/25
No confession about Quigon?
AI chapter 21 . 5/25
It's funny that I have a drinking game for SW fics. "Padme charges into a crisis full of blind ignorance" is worth two shots.
AI chapter 18 . 5/25
Don't think Anakin and Padma have much in common at all.
AI chapter 17 . 5/25
So Anakin doesn't know about Obiwan's triumph over Maul. Also probably don't know about Quigon's connection to Obiwan. Interesting.
AI chapter 16 . 5/25
Love Anakins inner commentary, they are so refreshingly normal. Like yeah, look at the white painted woman!
AI chapter 12 . 5/25
Nice identity confusion with Padme and Amidala. An akin better stay away from Dooku!
AI chapter 1 . 5/25
Interesting setup. I haven't read a left behind Anakin before. Looking forward to more!
Veritas1995 chapter 1 . 5/13
Way to be positive, Anakin. Just hold on to that optimism, please.
Septimus chapter 65 . 3/16
I absolutely love, love, love this story!
Peacekeeper904 chapter 65 . 2/10