Reviews for Champagne and Silly String
Just A Girl Of The Hollow x3 chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
] funny.
Scazydramaqueen282 chapter 1 . 10/13/2006
*giggles*

That was really funny, Sam. Me likey drunk!Rory. She's silly! And the thing that made this fic so incredibly hilarious is that I can actually picture something like this happening on the show. The stripper staying over? LMAO! (Chip is a wonderful name, BTW!)

I loved that Jess brought a hangover kit! He really knows his Gilmore girls! Lol.

Fantastic job, sweetie, and I hope to see more from you soon!

-Mariah :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
esk chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
i really didnt like it sorry it just seemed to go on && on! esk
tragicallyepic chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
“So … you dated in high school, he left, he came back again and told you he loved you, left, came back and asked you to run away with him, left, then came back again and knocked your sense of reason back into you?” Chip blinked in confusion. “Damn, that’s complicated.”

Rory nodded sadly, her head falling onto her knees as she cradled them to her chest.

“And you…”

“Managed to keep in touch after he left the last time, yes,” Rory sighed. “He’s so…” she blinked. “So…” she blinked again, and then whined in the general direction of her mother.

“Different?” Lorelai supplied. Rory grinned and snapped her fingers.

“Yes! Different! That’s it,” she giggled. Then she sighed and shook her head gently. “Of course he had to make me fall for him again ... or … continue falling for him … or something.” Chip nodded a little and shrugged.

“I think you should talk to him.”

“Stripper?” he asked, nodding in Chip’s general direction. Rory nodded and smiled over the rim of her mug, giggling slightly.

“Any particular reason that he’s still here?” Jess questioned.

She smiled again and glanced at her mother, who was rolling her eyes in resigned acceptance. “He was giving me advice.”

That was awesome. Those two parts were my absolute favorite parts. I love drunk Rory. She spills out her true feelings for Jess! yay! great oneshot! i loved it!
someone5 chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
"He popped a piece of chocolate into his mouth and considered the story he’d just been told. “Sounds to me like this Logan guy was a jerk,” he said easily."

It was HERE that I fully realized where you were going with this. I then proceeded to break into a fit of uncontrollable laughter, laughter that brought tears to my eyes and pain to my stomach.

Thank you.

"'You’re very …' she paused, opening and closing her mouth a few times. 'Forgetful!'"

LMAO!

Aw, Chip thinks Rory and Jess are complicated. lol. There's the understatement of the year!

By the way, Chip PERFECT male-stripper name. :D

This is the greatest thing I've read in a LONG time. Onto my fav. stories list you go. ;)

Thanks for running with this idea, Sam. :) It was hilarious.

-Nicolle
spinaround chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
I loved it!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
Funny, amusing, and Jess came back-all the right ingredients. It was an awesome one-shot, and how Rory and Lorelai delt with being drunk was right on the dot. Good job.
selina chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
Aww cutesome.

I like drunk!Rory she much more smart than undrunk!Rory. Hell at least drunk!Rory is able to admit she misses Jess *huggles drunk!Rory*

Aw so sweet that you had Jess bring over a hangover kit. It's funny how well he knows those Gilmore girls.
The Smell Of Summer chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
I like it. It's very a very unusual story, but very well told.
alli 7547 chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
tre cute! tre tre tre cute! please continue, pleasee!
ShIvErInG sMiLe chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
Lol! I hadn't read but one good literati fic...until now.

Completely not OC and funny on top! Where can I find more of this good fics? It's incredible, really, for such a lit fan.