Reviews for Reason in Madness
Ivo-goji chapter 17 . 9h
Oh dear, this feels rather more like a Bunnie-and-the-Freedom-Fighters story than a Bunnie-and-Knuckles story. Definitely a very, very good Bunnie story either way. Granted, though much more space is given to Sonic, Sally, Tails, and the others than Bunnie's own love interest, the events that unfold around them are of enormous significance to Knuckles, if he ever does catch up to the action, so this could still BECOME a great Knuckles story as much as it's a great Bunnie story. And I would love to see that happen too! I truly hope this fic picks up again and is completed some day.

There are a lot of good things I can say about what's already here of course. Such marvelous work.
Sonicshadowandtailsfanforever chapter 17 . 12/17/2013
Can you please update this story soon because I wanna see what happens next like who are the new enemies or if knuckles is gonna comeback or if bunnie is going to live this is an amazing plot you have going on here to and the story is getting interesting plus it's been a while since you last update this story anyways I love how the story is going so far
Sonicshadowandtailsfanforever chapter 5 . 12/16/2013
Well at least I now know why knuckles gaurds the master emerald now because I used to think he did it just because he had nothing else to do although they did mention something like this in one of the sonic archie comics that I have recently read
Olivia T.Echidna chapter 17 . 8/21/2013
U have to plz comeback to this story iv been waiting so long for you to update
GoldenBullet chapter 17 . 8/21/2013
this is a great story plz finish this story
Olivia T.Echidna chapter 17 . 5/8/2013
Im crying for two resons Bunnie is most likey dead and you havent updated since 2010!If you dont contune I will contune this with out you!
KroovyRed chapter 3 . 11/22/2011
This story is THE reason why I like Bunnie/Knux. Expertly written as if you worked for DiC or Archie Comics. Excellent work!
SamCyberCat chapter 17 . 7/14/2010
I've finally caught up with this story. :D And what an intense time to reach the end, everything seems to be going wrong all over the place. Hoping that Sally and Bunnie will be all right, don't think I could handle many more fatalities. Also, it's good to see Knuckles finally come back into the story as well, I was just starting to wonder when he would. And awww, he knew Bunnie was in pain. Looking forward to seeing more of this story. :D
SamCyberCat chapter 12 . 7/14/2010
Good to see Dulcy's back! I was wondering if she'd turn up or not since a lot of SatAM fics ignore her completely. But she's definitely useful for scenes like this, nice bit of action in this chapter.
SamCyberCat chapter 9 . 7/12/2010
This was definitely a very plot-changing chapter. I grinned so hard at the explanation of Robotnik and Snivley coming from a different dimension. Never considered it before but it just fits so very well. Really looking forward to seeing where this is going.
SamCyberCat chapter 5 . 7/9/2010
Finally got around to starting to read this! As expected, you've got everyone's characterization perfect and it feels so true to the series to read. This chapter made me happy not only because it had Baby-T in, but also because it's shown him growing and changing, works well with Tails trying to prove he's a Freedom Fighter. Tails's interactions with other characters was nice too, it showed that he's still a kid and therefore asks the questions that other people wouldn't want to. A really enjoyable read so far.
mynameisthedoctor chapter 17 . 2/28/2010
Nice. are you an optimist? I hope so.
Awdures chapter 17 . 2/21/2010
Nice treat to see the next bit of this. All getting ramping up now!
Ciella chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
This is a story I walked into saying "I'm not going to like this couple". Whaddaya know, I really enjoyed myself. My only complaint is that after 'Kiss', the pace moved too fast. You had this wonderful cautious tone up until that point, which suited them both so well. Still, you managed to portray them very roundly in so few sentences.

-Ciella
NullChronicler chapter 16 . 6/26/2009
Yay, you continued! Although things just keep going downhill, don't they? Where's Knuckles?

Good luck, and I'm really happy that this fic is still going strong.

-NullChronicler-