Reviews for Your Eyes Open
higewolf chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
WOW was that really you're first Wolf's Rain fic? That was great!
Derisor chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
This was a great short story. :)
o0quille0o chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
I think it's cute. I mean, you really pictured their caracters there, and it's just... fitting, you know?

Oh well, I like it, it has something. Even if it's short, it's still very good.
Shizzy92 chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
This is precious!

Next time you should write just straight fluff though. :)
ShooBeans chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
That was kind of sweet in its own manner. I liked it. -
mylifehaslostdirection chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
i liked it. i don't mind short stories at all, sometimes they're even better - means you can read more stories etc...and you don't lose the plot somewhere along the way. :)

loved the story.. tsume! toboe! *cries* - only just watched the anime series - finished last night..still so sad. :(
sob chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
sob why did toboe have to die! He was adorable! Question I never fully saw the end of wr but they all died right? yeah... i think so

CheshireMiko chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
hige should go out with kiba...

stupid chezka.

that was reall good btw. _
sylphstarwind chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
Aww, I liked this a lot. It wasn't so mushy that it was OOC for Tsume, but it was still sweet. And Hige, I guess until he finds Blue, he would feel a little lonely. Anyway, nice work.
Don't want a name chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
I liked your fic, but i can't inagine tsume dancing. ;P
Nebiru chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
I liked your fic, especially the way you write. Poor Hige, he still has to wait for Blue...)
Statuess chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
It was absolutely beautiful.
Midnight of Shadows chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
Wow! I am genuinly surprised at how such a well written story as this could have so little reviews. You deserve so much more! I like the story content and how you gave Tsume such a wide range of emotions. I'd give this fic a 9/10. IF only it were longer _ Nice work though.
F Day chapter 1 . 3/3/2006
Damn, this fic was pretty cute! xD I liked how you wrote everything, it went so nicely. Great work.

kougaluv chapter 1 . 2/22/2006