Reviews for Deadlier than a Scorpion's Sting
Dracowoman chapter 13 . 8/3/2014
great job, update soon please.

4/5
Kali-blue chapter 13 . 9/19/2013
Awesome story! You continually deliver creative sexy storylines with unique and thoroughly entertaining characters. Well done. Kali
alichi chapter 13 . 11/14/2012
Wow, this sure was a wonderful AU. Hope you do continue this story some day.
Guest chapter 13 . 9/23/2012
Please update this story. It is so good! Infacted all your stories are!
Kell1310 chapter 13 . 9/3/2012
really enjoyed this story
DesireeStorm chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Oh how I miss reading your Trek stories, do you still have a website? Been meaning to ask. Love your work going to start your ME story tomorrow when i get home so till then still loving your muse (hugs)
fantasyinmymind chapter 13 . 3/26/2012
Another great story. So nice to read a story without having to juggle in my mind the incorrect spelling or word usage. Is/will there be more?
Rain Addict CM chapter 13 . 5/8/2011
Hahaha good story. I love your writing.
Anon chapter 13 . 9/18/2010
I love this story. In fact, I love all the stories you've posted. Please continue/complete them.
ScOut4It chapter 13 . 2/16/2010
Well I won't expect an update at this point, but you write a very good story. Thank you for sharing your obvious talent and imagination :)
ScOut4It chapter 12 . 2/16/2010
Love the commanding Borg; that situation would be pretty awkward if Mary still harbored resentful feelings for Seven, luckily she didn't.
ScOut4It chapter 8 . 2/16/2010
I like the dynamic that the two women share. It was pretty heroic that Seven blocked the rocks with her own body.
ScOut4It chapter 6 . 2/16/2010
I rocked that test somehow on four hours of sleep after a fanfic reading marathon. Now I'm back and enjoying the story, but wishing that you didn't edit the scene so much if you rate this M. It's simply too interesting to know what the Borg's first time was like and have to vaguely imagine it. (If I felt that creative I'd be writing/thinking and not reading ;) Oh well, your story is rocking so I shouldn't be so whiny; probably just that lack of sleep I mentioned.
ScOut4It chapter 4 . 2/16/2010
Relationships should be easy for Borg, just assimilate instead of date.

Oh wow: bad huh? No more jokes, I (almost) promise.
ScOut4It chapter 2 . 2/16/2010
This is exciting and I should really be sleeping or studying for my test today.

I like the past your OC has and can see it giving her some impressive skills and common ground later in the story. I'm so glad that you created an OC; Torres is fine, but OCs are better :)