Reviews for The Silence
Inferification chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Well that's a hard hitting fic and a half.
Dubhe666 chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
ah crap, now you made me cry, or almost at least.
Heartless BytchhakaHelenBach1 chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
I hate the John you wrote too. Loved the story though. Thank you for this story.
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
AW, that was the cutest, addest thinge ever! Really well written!
FiveForFighting09 chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
I think i'm gonna cry...that was just...soo sad. But your ws beautiful. That, i must add was one of the best, saddest and i don't know what else oneshot i've ever read.
Cari chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
No Dean! Sam'll be back! He wilL! 'Kay? 'Kay? Good _
shirlzstur chapter 1 . 8/28/2007

that was a really good fic )
Annonie chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
I know you wrote this over a year ago but I just wanted to let you know i'm crying after reading the last line. This story was so heart-breaking yet written so well. great job
KelBub chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
Okay, that was beautiful, absolutely beautiful! I never cry, well almost never anyway, but this story had me bawling like a baby. Great job! Fantastic story! You write so mature it's hard to believe you're still (just) a offense. I've read a couple of your stories now and most of them are really good. So well done and thanks for some awesome reads.
citruspeach chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
Well, damn. That was incredibly depressing. Incredibly good, but incredibly depressing.

I really want to go kill John before Dean got a chance to, the poor dear. I also really don't want Dean to kill himself. GRAWR. Oh well.
MadEva chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
wow... i mean WOW. It relly gripped me. all I can say is WOW.
Sparks Diamond chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
okay...that made me cry.
Raven chapter 1 . 2/28/2006 sad! I havent seen a fiction like this before! Poor Dean! Poor Sam! *sobs*
rodney215 chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
Wow. This was just so sad. The abuse Dean took. And the protecting of Sammy. And getting rid of their dad and to work that hard to keep the two of them together only to have Sammy leave for a college that was far away (I assume he was still going to Stanford). So much pain. The story was very interesting. And very, very sad. Well done.
hionlife chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
Wow. That was awesome. Even though the situation is completely out of sync, the characters are right on (Except for John, but we don't really know much of him anyway, yea?) Dean protects Sam, but still fights. Yay! I can so not see him as the sniveling Max type, no matter what might happen, he still has the fight in him. Sam, still with the sweet selfishness going off to school. The end felt like...waiting. Really good tone, which is a hard thing to pin down. :) Awesome.