Reviews for A Flame In the Darkness Dispels all Shadows
TentenNTemari chapter 8 . 8/26/2007
I absolutely loved your story! It was very heartwarming and hilarious as well. You had a good balance. I'm thankful that I finally found another good story of Lee and Gaara's friendship. Great job! I loved the way you portrayed each of their characters. And thank you so much for not making it gross and perverted. There are way too many stories like that out there. I'm glad I found another writer who can just appreciate their friendship and not turn it into anything else.

I also really liked the ending mental battle between Shukaku and Gaara. That was very powerful to me. I love it how you made Gaara triumph over the darkness in the end.

However, I was a little confused that you made Sakura the culprit. Is she really that horrible and evil? Her reaction was pretty extreme, and it surprised me. It was kinda sad. But other than that, your story totally rocks! And I was glad that Lee defended Gaara.

Keep up the good work and please write more Naruto stories!

Sincerely, Temari
archangelraphaelsdaughter chapter 8 . 4/28/2007
OMFG THAT WAS SO TOTALLY AWESOME! thank u so much 4 bein such an awesome writer! THIS STORY MADE ME CRY IT WAS SO BEAUTIFUL!
TolkienkookAD chapter 4 . 2/18/2007
so um...any idea when Sweat-drop became a verb?

anyway, good story, continue please, and PLEASE write a Yaoi version!
pyrokinetic Axel chapter 8 . 1/26/2007
tee hee, that was great. i love how lee slams sakura into the tree! nice job
outsidegalaxy chapter 8 . 1/22/2007
Okay... the Sakura attack was random, but she's a bich anyways.
outsidegalaxy chapter 7 . 11/12/2006
EVIL you're not making them a couple? Oh Well... I still likecd the story though and you're a good writer.
Sonar chapter 4 . 8/30/2006
I am loving this story so far.
Radtastic is no more chapter 7 . 8/26/2006
*Screams bloody murder* WHo is it? WHo would dare hurt Gaara-kun? If Rock Lee doesn't kill them then I sure as hell will! Please up-date! I must know!
Dawnerah chapter 4 . 7/14/2006
kewl :3

But you did a spelling mistake.

It isn't called "William Tell" but "Wilhelm Tell", I'm absolutely sure about that 'cuz it was the topic of my last German lessons _~;;
Werewolf Magic chapter 6 . 6/25/2006
How could you be so mean to Lee, yet it put me in inrevesable giggles when though about. Sorry I'm demented...
pyrokinetic Axel chapter 7 . 6/20/2006
can u please finish da story? tis verry interestin (i just hope gaara isnt truely dead) 0
The Goddess of the Madhouse chapter 7 . 6/8/2006
This is pretty good, just you haven't UPDATED in three months! By the way, was it Sakura?
OjosDeLaLuna9 chapter 7 . 5/26/2006
i like update soon check out my story as well id love to know what you think
kitsune203 chapter 6 . 5/23/2006
Hn is like "Hm", the noise you make when you think. Only, the Japanese don't have a symbol for "m"... It really should be spelled "nn", but "hn" is more aethestic to write with... XP

Other than that, I cannot wait for your next chapter! Yosh!
doragon chapter 4 . 5/7/2006
that was great!even thou i usually dont

like Lee/Garra.:)u made it into a goofy

little fic i like.:P