Reviews for The Bet
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 5 . 5/11
This is so good. Like I'm really invested.
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 1 . 5/11
That's brilliant
Noor chapter 5 . 2/25
Noooo i just saw the last time this was updated was 2006! why do i do this to myself! i love your story so pleeeeeeaaasssseeee finish it! (even though that is very unlikely) but please do, dont leave your fans hanging
Gundy486 chapter 5 . 12/6/2016
This was so wonderful. I know it's been ages, but I still hope you might someday continue this story! It has such fantastic potential.
Rubinaaimin chapter 5 . 11/6/2016
please finish it. i know its ages ago...but i like it sooo much
DemeRain chapter 5 . 10/21/2016
Thanks for sharing
Jinx craft chapter 5 . 4/23/2015
Very good!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/17/2015
Please, oh PLEEEAAASSSEE finish this story! I know its been 9 years, but I simply must have closure. I've been waiting these 9 years, and truly, I check this story every so often to see if you've finished it yet. No pressure, but it would be so lovely if you would. Thank you.
Kitten155 chapter 3 . 3/25/2015
Please update chapter 6 please
Guest chapter 5 . 3/8/2015
You're probably not going to continue this, but I'm going to ask anyway. Please please continue? That was such a bittersweet ending. Or even a sequal. Actually, I don't know if their is a sequal. I haven't checked.
Chaos-Mode chapter 5 . 4/30/2014
My god...this is amazing! Please please please let there be more! Please update soon
natsuki23 chapter 5 . 4/18/2014
What! Please tell me there's more! Please! I really love this story! You can't just end at a hopeful ending! Please update soon! I really want to see Remus's happy ending. Please update!
Lupin3black chapter 5 . 10/21/2013
OMG this is so amazing! Will you update soon? Pretty Please?
A chance to fly chapter 5 . 7/19/2013
Wow. Just wow. I know it's been years since you wrote this story, but I want to let you know that it's absolutely amazing. The best I've read in a while. And I can't help but hope that you'll finish it one day...
Thanks for the wonderful story and keep writing! You're very good :-)
BrinkleyTown chapter 5 . 12/21/2012
It's always odd to leave reviews on stories this old, but I greatly enjoyed this. I even cried a bit.