Reviews for The Bet
Jinx craft chapter 5 . 4/23
Very good!
Please, oh PLEEEAAASSSEE finish this story! I know its been 9 years, but I simply must have closure. I've been waiting these 9 years, and truly, I check this story every so often to see if you've finished it yet. No pressure, but it would be so lovely if you would. Thank you.
Kitten155 chapter 3 . 3/25
Please update chapter 6 please
You're probably not going to continue this, but I'm going to ask anyway. Please please continue? That was such a bittersweet ending. Or even a sequal. Actually, I don't know if their is a sequal. I haven't checked.
Chaos-Mode chapter 5 . 4/30/2014
My god...this is amazing! Please please please let there be more! Please update soon
natsuki23 chapter 5 . 4/18/2014
What! Please tell me there's more! Please! I really love this story! You can't just end at a hopeful ending! Please update soon! I really want to see Remus's happy ending. Please update!
Lupin3black chapter 5 . 10/21/2013
OMG this is so amazing! Will you update soon? Pretty Please?
A chance to fly chapter 5 . 7/19/2013
Wow. Just wow. I know it's been years since you wrote this story, but I want to let you know that it's absolutely amazing. The best I've read in a while. And I can't help but hope that you'll finish it one day...
Thanks for the wonderful story and keep writing! You're very good :-)
BrinkleyTown chapter 5 . 12/21/2012
It's always odd to leave reviews on stories this old, but I greatly enjoyed this. I even cried a bit.
Something Unpretty chapter 5 . 11/9/2012
I loved this story! It was a-freaking-mazing! All the right details without going over the top, the perfect sequence of events, and I totally wasn't expecting the whole Snape ordeal! Really! When I read that, I was like, "Oh. My. God. When. Did that. Happen?!" And so many other things that made the story for me! You have to continue this! I understand about Writer's Block. I hate it. Or you could end the story there. It would make me hate you a bit, but it is a good stopping point, much as I hate to admit it. Oh, you could do a little flash-back thing if this is finished! It'd start with Sirius falling into the Veil, and Remus all upset because he and Sirius hadn't made up after a fight, even though they still love each other. Then, Remus could go into a back-ground thing of fourth year, which is really where I picture this story starting. Well, consider it, please! For my sake! And if you did do something like what I just thought of, well, I didn't read your profile before commenting. No sane reviewer does if it is a story they really, really, really, really like. Well, gotta run! See ya lata!

Bye! Ciao! Sayonara!
LovingFanFiction chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
i really like how this ff was started and i especially like how they are learning lupin is a prankster!
biblioholic chapter 5 . 8/24/2012
Wonderful story! It's been on hold for too long.

I love your AU take of their relationship and a bit of slashy romance!

Rate 8.2/10
MoonyistheBestMarauder chapter 5 . 7/25/2012
Please finish this story! I love it to pieces, it's so amazing. It's great, and I love Sirius and Remus so much. Please please please continue! :)
moony
MusicLover19 chapter 5 . 7/9/2012
I really want more of this story I love it and Sirius needs to get Remus to trust him again
Guest chapter 5 . 7/3/2012
UPDATE, UPDATE UPDATE! I really dont care how long its been since up wrote this but you have to finish it! Its sooo good! I absolutely love it! please please please finish this! I would love you even more than i already do if you did. :)

-Rea