Reviews for The Bet
LadyPurple chapter 5 . 1/22/2008
Hi!

I really just wanted to tell you that I love your story. I think it's excellently written, but you haven't made it clear if it's over or not. On the story profile, it says that it's still in progress but you certainly haven't updated in a while! As much as is resolved in this chapter, I feel like it is sort of unfinished. I'd be ecstatic to see more updates on this story, as it has lived up to great potentials, yet I think you could do much more with it! Perhaps a conclusion, it doesn't necessarily have to be entirely happy. Thanks for considering, perhaps!

Love from,

LadyPurple
the voice of singing clouds chapter 5 . 1/15/2008
omg.. this is such a good fic! is it complete! i notice you haven't updated since 2006 but maybe an epilouge? great work though!
Chasing the Wind chapter 5 . 1/4/2008
I think I've concluded that you've died.

Bad luck...you were so fantastically good too.

Oh well.

I'll still keep you on my favourites.

ffdx
5redroses chapter 5 . 1/3/2008
I love your story! Please update- you can't just leave me hanging!
serindraxx chapter 5 . 12/20/2007
update soon. its gotten good!

~Serindraxx~
Starlit-rain chapter 5 . 12/14/2007
I know it's been like forever, but can you please update again? I really love your story so far! :)
Sorn The Lucifer's Angel chapter 5 . 12/14/2007
since you haven't done udpate since...well, a long time, I suppose I can't hope that there'll be one new chapter soon, eh ?

Poor me, I just fell in love with your fic...so bad.

You are really gifted and your style is really...impressive. I feel very sorry for Remus and Sirius. Especially Remus, though. Oh and yeah, I hate Snape, but who can blame me for that ?

Is hope allowed ?

PS : sorry if my english is bad, french is my mother tongue '
CarlyJo chapter 5 . 12/4/2007
Love the story! Will you be updateing?

~Carly
SorryAccountHasBeenDeleted chapter 5 . 11/22/2007
Crystal: Argh! I hope he forgives him! Poor Lupin, he doesn't derserve that kinda treatment!

Jasmine: Gr! F-ing Snape! I H8 HIM! Leave him alone! Sirius & Remus were destined to be together...(sigh)...

RL 4 SB 4EVER! :-)
Guest chapter 5 . 11/21/2007
Awesome story! You have a nice way with words!

Please update soon! Or let me know if you've quit this story. The wait is killer.
MihaelKai chapter 5 . 11/18/2007
This is the best fanfic I have ever read! Please, please, please write one more chapter! I know you haven't written anything since 2006, and I wouldn't be surprised if you had abandoned this account, but PLEASE, if you're still around, Update this fic!
Chasing the Wind chapter 4 . 11/2/2007
I think you know (just by looking at all the reviews) that this is a brillaint fanfic. I only found the story after someone posted it on a forum saying it was the best fanfic ever. Your detail is spectacular. I'd say that is the hardest thing to do. Explanations and detail. I might add for future reference that in this chapter (4)that it's not 'drug' in terms of dragging someone somwhere. It's dragged. One of those weird English language things. Kind of like hanged and braked. That's it! I hope you update soon because I am completely captivated!

ffd xx
BrytLyte chapter 5 . 10/22/2007
Three Words: BEST-FANFIC-EVER! This story is just so.. so .. completely and utterly perfect! I mean, it's not that often that you find such a good fanfic, not to mention a guy/guy one:) I simply love it though! My friend had told me about it at school today, as we were discussing fanfics ( me talking about twilight, her harry potter) when this came up, and she said that I totally had to read it, so now I did, and I love it! Please Update Soon!
turban chapter 5 . 10/21/2007
aww, loved it

every chapter was great!
ProtegoNox chapter 5 . 10/16/2007
This is so good! Please, oh pretty please, keep going! One last chapter!

Unless, of course, you mean for it to stop here... well, either way, I absolutely love everything else!
539 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »