Reviews for The Bet
Guest chapter 5 . 6/8/2012
Poor lupin
Kisariiem chapter 5 . 4/27/2012
I beg you to continue this story! It's too good to leave unfinished!
LaVictoire chapter 5 . 3/14/2012
please please please continue this story! it has to be one of the best remus/sirius stories i've ever read!
Megan Lo Saurus chapter 5 . 2/18/2012
So much angst… Poor Lupin, he's really having a shitty time of it T-T

Looking forward to the next update! Keep up the good work :)
Ciel Elyse chapter 5 . 1/31/2012
This story had me crying for Remus. It's heartbreaking, but brilliant. There haven't been any new chapters but it says it's not complete, so please continue! I really love this fic. XD
Ciel Elyse chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
This story is looking hopeful. I enjoyed the first chapter! Can't wait for the boys to finally be friends!

Well done, mate. XD
Touch-of-Moonlight chapter 5 . 1/30/2012
Thank you for this story. I spent a nice moment reading it. I found Sirius really touching. He grows up during the story, and our vision of him changes as well. I found it really good. Nevertheless,I have to say Snape really frightened me! I don't imagine him like that, but the way you wrote it, it seemed only natural.

The end disappointed me a bit,it's too short! But a story cannot last forever, so let's stay positive, i'm gonna look for another of your stories :)

PS:Sorry for my english, it's not my maternal language :)
Claire Whitmore chapter 5 . 1/9/2012
This is really good, is is finished?
Claire Whitmore chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
'Loony Lupin', the called Remus loony. WHY MUST THEY TORTURE HIM THIS WAY?

this is really good, kudos to you.
RedStalkingDeath chapter 5 . 11/30/2011
Please, please, please, please CONTINUE! Please...?
chocolatelovergirl chapter 5 . 11/19/2011
:) :) :) :) :)

I just read this fic this morning and was really impressed, it's well written and thought out. I am dissapointed however, that it appears abandoned, I wouldn't have started had I known; perhaps you could pop a note in the story summary (On hiatus or some such) so other people don't get dissapointed as well!

Thanks for sharing part of this story with us, I went back and :) faced the previous chapters to boost your reviews

x