Reviews for The Bet
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 5 . 10/10/2011
Ah noooooo!there aren't any more chapters to go to!*sniff*

And this was such a wonderful fic!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 4 . 10/10/2011
Yeah Sirius,he so deserved that!Good going there with Severus and the way things went!Awesome!Love how you got Sirius's character so perfectly!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 3 . 10/10/2011
Sheesh,wow!Those two,i love how things are going between them,real great!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 2 . 10/10/2011
WOOOOW!Oh god,what an amazing chapter!Love the thoughts in this,Sirius having little bits of guilty conscience and Peter being such a good guy!Awesome!
BackgroundNoise99 chapter 5 . 9/4/2011
Ooooooooh, this cannot be discontinued. It can't. I don't want it to be. If it is, I don't believe it. In fact, I forbid it. Strictly forbid it, in fact.

This is wonderful. There really isn't any other word that come close as far as discription goes. Seriously. Detail is wonderful, characters are spot on, and you've really got me hooked. So hooked, in fact, that I read all of the chapters in one long stretch. I really hope there's more to this. I really do. You have real talent at writing and I would love to read more. :D
The Awsome one chapter 5 . 8/14/2011
Are you going to update or is this the end? Great story by the way!
Sennie chapter 5 . 7/17/2011
I've lost count on how many times I've re-read this story long ago. It really is a brilliant story, and I absolutely love how you portray the characters. This is, without a doubt, my favorite maradeur (did I spell that right?) story!

I know it's been a few years since you updated, but I'd still like to say that I would love to see this story finished some day (and by the looks of the reviews, I'm not the only one).
TheLuna chapter 5 . 6/13/2011
Beautiful :') Please continue it.
Douglas14 chapter 5 . 5/17/2011
This is a brilliant story and I would love to see it finished if you have the time or inspiration
Obscene Cupcake chapter 5 . 5/15/2011
REPLY AGAIN ;-;
lovelyseraph chapter 5 . 4/17/2011
Welllll- I can see this fic is several years old, but part of me still hopes you finish it. :3

I just finished reading and I really enjoyed it. I'd like to see how it ends.
Fricket chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Awesome story.I wish you'd finish it.
Mariana Lestrange chapter 5 . 2/20/2011
you really should continue this one is perfect!

thanks for write this story! hope see more ( has been 5 years but who knows right?)
Em chapter 5 . 2/4/2011
Continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue please! 3 I and your other fans would continue to love you forever!
EpicFail94 chapter 5 . 1/14/2011