Reviews for Lyoko Championship: The Sequel
MmFlamerosemM chapter 6 . 3/3/2006
the girls r going to have a cat fight... hopefully. there's nothing like a good cat fight. lol. plz cont.
DatSwampertAzz chapter 6 . 3/3/2006
this is very good especially with shadow and aelita(again)also with Virus and and Willaim. Cant believe that they r bro and sis. Keep up the good work
Otritzi chapter 6 . 3/3/2006
*groan* Team Sin's at it again...Can I have them run into Otritzi...Please? He'd slice through them like a hot knife through butter. I'm fairly sure that they wouldn't know what hit them when he attacks...the Flaming Combo power makes it awefully hard to react to his attacks.

Keep the chapters coming!
The Old Rycr chapter 5 . 3/2/2006
Good job. Even though it's off to a slow start, it's not boring or anything like that. Keep up the great work and update soon! I can't wait for the tournament!
DatSwampertAzz chapter 5 . 3/2/2006
this is really good so far but im gonna say it nedds a little more action
Japanese-Fanatic chapter 5 . 3/2/2006
Come on love isn't that gross! Okay some of love is but little love like this isn't. But still this are so good that you probobly could sell them anyways! Continue soon!

Lyokogal7503

PS Dose anyone think Yumi needs a make over. I mean her close of course. Not much just maybe add some blue or something not like pink or anything to girly. I mean she's not goth. (I think) But she just seems to like black a little to much.
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 5 . 3/2/2006
You always start off on a slow start, so I'm not surprised, but I thought you said you weren't going to update this so often, and yet here you are already on the fifth chapter. I can't wait to see what heartbreak you dish out come this story, and does the Ceasefire pertain to your own team as well? If not, Odd better sleep with one eye open lol
Otritzi chapter 5 . 3/2/2006
Hmm...going to be a hard tournament...they may just want to lounge around outside the Lyoko building waiting to be paged for the tournament...I'm fairly sure that isn't illegal.

Keept the chapters coming!
MmFlamerosemM chapter 5 . 3/2/2006
very intersting with this group of people... lol plz cont.
TheSortingHatsHorocrux chapter 5 . 3/2/2006
please make william brake out of jail and use skipozoas
DatSwampertAzz chapter 4 . 2/28/2006
Oh this is gonna be good (Imitating Conker's voice from Conker's Bad Fur Day)
MmFlamerosemM chapter 4 . 2/28/2006
CHAOS! plz cont im going to like the chaos... and maybe the heartbreak.
Japanese-Fanatic chapter 4 . 2/28/2006
Wow great idea! Please continue soon!

Lyokogal7503

PS Is William coming back? Well I'll just have to wait and find out wont I?
TheSortingHatsHorocrux chapter 4 . 2/28/2006
good so far maybe you could introduce some new monsters
Sharidaken Tranqity chapter 1 . 2/28/2006