Reviews for Lyoko Championship: The Sequel
Japanese-Fanatic chapter 2 . 2/24/2006
You are evil! You have to update soon! (JK) (LOL) Anyways this story roxs and you really arn't doing bad with the whole romantic stuff. These couples have only been going out for what a year or so right, so their at a good pase for a year of dating. Anyways continue ASAP! PLEASE!

Lyokogal7503

PS I really like those upgradea. Good idea!
Tellemicus Sundance chapter 2 . 2/24/2006
Interesting upgrades. I hope this keeps going at this pace. Promises to be very interesting in the coming future.
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 2 . 2/24/2006
Not bad, and I like the fact that Sissy looks a lot like Shiek from Nintendo64 Zelda. Anyways, that sure was wierd, Odd skipping meals. And you just happened to take those upgrades (most of them) from the Franz Hopper episode, didn't you?
The Old Rycr chapter 2 . 2/23/2006
Yay! Another chapter! I can't wait until this really gets started and they go to the tournament.

Hmm...some of those upgrades sound familiar. Seen "Franz Hopper" lately? ;)

Anyway, keep up the great work and update soon!
DatSwampertAzz chapter 2 . 2/23/2006
this is good dont worry im gonna write lyoko tournament. hope u like it. also i would like to know if i can use ur teams and teams i created to put in this so it can be a kind of prequel to lyoko championship if i can i thank u. and to everyone who reads this CODE LYOKO RULES!
Tellemicus Sundance chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
Hey, not bad. It is interesting to see some of what their relationships to one another have become. I have a BAD feeling about this 'all-girl' team. LOOK OUT, SAM! You've got major competition! I just KNOW Odd isn't going to be able to resist.

This first chapter holds a lot of promise. I hope you work your magic and bring it to its fullest potential like the last one.

Good luck!
MmFlamerosemM chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
liked the beginning. it makes me want to read more and more. plz make it as good... or better than Lyoko Championship.
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
I can bide my time...for now
The Old Rycr chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
Yay! You posted a sequel! Thanks for posting that little Author's Note at the end of the first story. I probably never would have found this otherwise!

Anyway, this was a great start. I can't wait to see Sissi in Lyoko! Keep up the great work and update whenever you can!
TheSortingHatsHorocrux chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
aelita has to get a vehicle cool so far
Otritzi chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
Hmm...I can see Team Sin working on the newbies more than Team Kiwi right now. I get the feelin that Team Kiwi's going to wipe the floor with their opponets.
animesoul167 chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
Yay this sequel is gonna be great! I can tell already.
DatSwampertAzz chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
i got some teams u can enter. hopefully u like them. i'll send u a message about them is it okay. plz reply
Japanese-Fanatic chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
Yeah! You made a sequel you made a sequel I am so happy I am so happy! Ya! PLease continue ASAP!
194 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13