Reviews for Lyoko Championship: The Sequel
Nice story, but why did Sailor Sedna call you a GIRL? o.O

-Miss SpazzmErica

Cha, whatever...
DatSwampertAzz chapter 26 . 11/18/2006
Ohh thjis is a really good chapter make tha next one better
DatSwampertAzz chapter 25 . 11/18/2006
nice chapter keep it up
Antwan1791 chapter 26 . 11/14/2006
I despise Xana. Sometimes I just wanna strangle his virtual neck. And poor Bobby. What will happen when Nicole tries to tell him what she is sorry for and all's he does is think shes a freak for her skin because he cant remember anything? (speculation) Hm...? Update soon!

Antwan1791 chapter 25 . 11/14/2006
So very long wait on this review. Im so lame. Anyway, that was a very good chapter. Somewhat duplicious, but good nonetheless. I am beginning to wonder who will end up with Bobby. And what else can Odd do to Yumi before he gets thrown off Tokyo Tower? LoL. Keep up the good work!
sailor sedna chapter 26 . 11/11/2006
Dude! That is a sickly good cliff hanger! Someone NEEDS to go over to her home and FORCE her to write another flipping chapter to this flippingly good story!

-sailor sedna
Japanese-Fanatic chapter 26 . 11/7/2006
I knew Sword Hunter wasn't that evil! Great chapter! Update ASAP!

Dragon and Sword Master chapter 26 . 11/6/2006
Such a shame that you didn't have SH go through with that plan of hers.
Mew Cinnamon chapter 26 . 11/6/2006
Thank god, you updated. Hope you add another chapter soon, I couldn't live without this. Now, if all you peoples will excuse me, Jetix France has kindly decided to send us a new episode of Oban Star-Racers, courtesy of Sav!The World Productions. So, bye!

-Mew Cinnamon

I'm not totally sure if I used this name or my other alias, Sailor Sedna here, so I'm gonna have to check later.
Rurouni-Sano chapter 26 . 11/5/2006
You'd better make it a good match.
Mew Cinnamon chapter 25 . 11/5/2006
Umm, just one thing I have to ask: could you update, please? Where are you, what are you doing? I can't figure out why you haven't updated in so long! I really hope you haven't abandoned this story, it's really good!

-Mew Cinnamon

MasayaIchigo 4evur!
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 25 . 10/25/2006
Nicely done, that's all I can say right now.
ThunderRiver411 chapter 24 . 10/23/2006
Hi. What happened to Part 3. It was up but now it is not. E-mail me what happened.

I don't have reviews yet for my Code Lyoko/Final Fantasy VII story yet.
Japanese-Fanatic chapter 25 . 10/21/2006
That would be halarious if Odd got hit in the head by Yumi's fan! Anyway great chapter and update ASAP!

Does anyone else hate the fact that William is now a Lyoko Warriar and want to beat him to peices? Just wondering! :D
194 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »