Reviews for A Little Well, Complicated
wickedthemusicalisamazing chapter 4 . 9/16/2011
my name is my account :P

firestorm13 chapter 4 . 3/29/2007
Oh I like this indeed. A very intriguing 'What If' story, I'm really looking forward to seeing where this is going.
Lioriel chapter 4 . 3/3/2007
This story, too, I'd love for you to finish.
PhantomFan13 chapter 4 . 11/28/2006
wow, i love this story. please write more soon!
syzygy13 chapter 4 . 4/17/2006
Very nice, indeed. Rather fond of the story- kept me from doing french homework, and for that I am grateful. Nicely written, good story, very creative!
ThexInvisiblexGirl chapter 4 . 3/1/2006
hm... no cliffie? now that's a surprise!

no one is more proud of you than me about this quick update! although there is a lot still left unanswered... like why Ryvalin looks so familiar. she surely didn't look familiar to Elphaba. and my instincts tell me the note wasn't from Fiyero. could it be from... ugh, the suspence! UPDATE! you're doing a swankified job so far. lol i haven't used that one for ages :)

Wicked Fan chapter 4 . 3/1/2006
Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful- and I said, "Wonderful? If you insist!" Sorry, couldn't help myself. What a magnificent story this is turning out to be. I love every moment of it, every aspect, every detail you put it. I love how you alternate between Elphaba and Devin. Because you've chosen those characters...well I could only guess why you have! Please update!
Kennedy Leigh Morgan chapter 4 . 3/1/2006
I am so proud of the speedy update, it rocks! I loved the chapter. It was neat to see Elphaba interact with Gynessy and Devin. I also really liked the detail as to what she's going through with Fiyero and being the "other woman" to her best friend, that realization at the beginning came on strong, I loved it. I can't wait to see what happens now that she's trying to avoid Yero, and not wanting to all at once, update soon again please!
eLpHaBaFaBaLaElPhIeFaE chapter 4 . 3/1/2006
I love this! It's so well-written! Keep Going!
happilyinsane13 chapter 4 . 3/1/2006
NO! ELPHIE, YOU HAVE TO MEET FIYERO! Maybe you can straighten things out! Seriously, why the heck did Fiyero married Glinda if he's been in love with Elphaba? PLEASE have Elphie meet Fiyero, of course I suspect that she'll bump into him on her way back from milk and pastries. Of course he won't give up easily. He'll probably be waiting write on her doorstep. LOVE THIS! UPDATE SOON!
Phosphorescent chapter 3 . 2/28/2006
This is a really good story, Erik and Fae. I've always been fascinated by AU stuff - if one thing had happened differently, how would everything have been effected? And your fic seems to be a very plausible, well-written version of what might have happened had Glinda gone with Elphaba.

One thing, though: I think you meant 'Oh Devin, you slay me' rather than 'Oh Devin, you sleigh me'.

All in all, I'm really enjoying reading this!
A Leap of Faith chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
The story is excellent so far, I love reading about Devin and Rivalyn, and I just feel that you're in-tune with the characters and you're doing a wonderful job so far. Looking forward to reading more.

eLpHaBaFaBaLaElPhIeFaE chapter 3 . 2/27/2006
Oh! I can't wait for more!
happilyinsane13 chapter 3 . 2/27/2006
Ok, who is she? If I find out this girl is the daughter of Elphaba and Fiiyero I will freak but be slightly glad. Or maybe she is some other person. Will Fiyero and Elphaba get together? I hope so! It must have been torture for Fiyero to have married and bedded a girl (Glinda) he didn't love. *sigh* LOVE the chapter! Update son!
ThexInvisiblexGirl chapter 3 . 2/27/2006
okay, i'm intrigued. who's this Rivalyn and why does she look familiar?...

you definitely succeeded in making Devin likable, at least as far as i can tell. too bad he's fictional, and if he wasn't, too bad that Oz is so far away :)

and i love the idea of Elphaba being the new headmistress!

i've got some suspicions about where this story is going, so you'd better update it soon, so i could see if i'm right! Oz speed, my little pretty!