Reviews for Sue's for Hire
LavenderCrystalOfRoses chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
You captured her perfectly.
hankpym chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
Are you keroseneflames on deviantart?
Natsumi chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
OMG, Sandstress you're hilarious.
Alaenor JS-XIII chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
Enh, mildly funny. Really overdone, though, and you don't seem to fully understand what a Sue is. Your other story looks mediocre. You should keep writing, if only because you need a lot of practice.
Shiznap chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
It's funny because you KNOW it's true.
articuno13 chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
grin

now that is funny, not i'm rolling on the floor funny but funny!
NoNaMeJoNeS chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
funny, mate, very funny. you should write more parodies. Your good at it. its like a funny...but evil funny, that you use in this. I like it.

-no name jones
Writingcritter chapter 1 . 6/10/2006
'you have my full attention'

i hurt myself laughing at that since i actually knew some people who would say that.
ReAlWiLdChIlD chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
Awesome! I love Big&Rich! So, write some more, even though its just a drabble! Please?
OperaGustus chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
Dude girl! I love this story! I'm actually on the phone with you right now! LOL! Anyhoo... made me laugh!

O.G. (Maxwuver)
Nelarun chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
very nice. I would have laughed if I had a voice...

Nelarun of Australia
E.Tphonehome chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
I thought it was funny enough to put on my c2 list for funny stories if that helps? _
PNT chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
Very funny. If you would only change "Sue's" to "Sues," it would be even funnier. Keep it up! You have my full attention... _
Yemi Hikari chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
This is very funny. It seems it will get even funnier as it goes along. I also like the idea. I mean, where do they get all those Sue's in the first place. You seem to have awnsered it. I look foward to the next part.
Authoressinhiding chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
whoho! Hilarious! rofl, mate, rofl.