Reviews for Scars
TL22 chapter 19 . 10/29/2011
This is a good story. I am always curious as to why some one abandons a good story like you are writing. Hopefully you will finish the story some day.
GilmoreGirlsAddict - Rogan Fan chapter 19 . 5/11/2011
Awsome story

please update soon
emmybug92 chapter 19 . 3/27/2011
OMG i love this story soooo much! I really do wish i knew what happened next! :(
EnglishLass chapter 19 . 8/9/2008
Just found this story and finished it in one sitting, it was great. I need to know if the surgery works, does Dean have cancer? Will Lindsey parents come after Gavin when the find out Dean is marrying Rory?

Please, please, please update soon...
court99274 chapter 19 . 1/15/2008
please update!
milkyway22 chapter 19 . 1/15/2008
Oh my god you haven't finished it!

You must!

Its going so good...although I'll be sad when you know it ends sad but I would like to read the rest of it.

Well okay I've made my plea.

Hope you finish this soon.
milkyway22 chapter 18 . 1/15/2008
Yay shower scene!

Oh but to only be able to see Jared having a shower scene...that episode where he was only in a towel was just cruel. :)
milkyway22 chapter 17 . 1/15/2008
Aargh two short chapters.

Ha! I say to the doctor they always say that its a simple procedure and they do it all the time. Yeah right. It's never simple.
milkyway22 chapter 15 . 1/15/2008
They make such a cute family. Hmm I say cute too much. Okay how about sweet? or loving? or adorable?

Well whatever I'm going to read more now.
milkyway22 chapter 14 . 1/15/2008
Oh the fluff. :)
milkyway22 chapter 13 . 1/15/2008
Cute chapter. :)
milkyway22 chapter 12 . 1/15/2008
Wow its all happening so fast...I'm surprised but also happy. Of course taking into account the whole possible dying thing I get it.
milkyway22 chapter 11 . 1/15/2008
Ah I knew it, I just knew it dang it a brain tumor...that's just not fair.
milkyway22 chapter 10 . 1/15/2008
Oh no, no, no, no your going to make him sick aren't you dying even... :(

I'm so happy that he asked her and she said yes but the whole part of would she take care of Gavin if he were gone...

You did say there was going to be a not so happy ending to the story...
milkyway22 chapter 9 . 1/15/2008
Okay so lots of stuff revealed that chapter glad they talked more about their feelings and got some of that out of the way.

More reading.