Reviews for Well Noted
jazzy of the Akatsuki chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
wow! that was intersting! keep up the good work!
harusunenthusiasticdancing chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
That was awesome! Haha Sonic's just like "What the hell?" Lol.
Lilith Shiro chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
Awsome so cool its so cool and make note of that hehe
Swiftfire97 chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Now, that's a rare gem to find, and I'm glad I found it. I absolutely love the plot. It was so different and unique from other ones I've read. Keep on going with the beautiful stories! :D
Anna Marcelli Palmer chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
Well that was a very interestng idea I'd never think of, not in a damn hundred years. I loved it for the most part, especially in the end, when Sonic hands her over the notes one by one, replying to each of them in such a romantic way...But I would like to read an oneshot of yours with a sad ending...

I don't know why. Just curiosity, I suppose.

PS. I think this one needed further description, in order to

elongate the Fanfic and provide the reader with suspense.
L-MLynch1993 chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
aw i think that is so cute and i dont think it was sad or depressing

im glad im not the only 1 who thinks sonic needs a kick up the backside lol
DgShadowChocolate chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
notes!

Ok, so this is one of the ONLY SonAmy stories i like.

good job.
Smilely12135 chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
OMG such a cute story I loved it!) ur a great writer!faved!
SonAmyBabeyy.x chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
Aw

this was an amazing fanfic :)

so sweet

i liked it how sonic answered all of amy's notes,

one bye one :D
sonamy4eva22 chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
Wow, this is like a cute, but confusing, mixed up matched up story. Cute, and adorable, but for some strange reason...it reminds me of that Shakesphere books me and my friends had to read for english! LOL P Good job! Keep up the good work!

Sonamy4eva22

AND I AM SO GLAD I CAN READ YOUR STORIES NOW! I COULDN'T BEFORE!
shadowamypunk chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
awesome job! love the way you had sonic hand over the notes!
moonlightdreamer1 chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
I loved this story . . . It was so cool and poetic too. Like a giant romatic paper trail. I hope to see another story from you soon. All my best Moonlightdreamer
Iced-Out-Snowman chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
Okay first of all, that freakking sweet and sappy. Nice job.

Now I want to focus on the funniest image I've ever had while reading. The edning, the scene is liek lovely and sweet but I was cracking up but the only thing I could focus on was the image of Sonic tossing down notes into a like if he were counting money. Like if he were being a smartass and just adding his own two cents to every note. IN reailty the scene was sweet but my mind just twisted it and turned it into something completely different, I'm so sorry about but I couldn't help but laugh my ass off at the end.

But it was very good. Though I do want see the rest of chioces posted...hint-hint...you know what I'm pokin' at here Star? If you don't then, I'll never find out because I was hoping you could tell me...

Any way I'm done before I say something stupider. He-he, see ya.
flirtyfox-444 chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
Oh my goodness! That is so clever and cute! Well done! I'll make a note of it in my favorites!
The Starry Puzzle chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
You are right! This story IS awesome and really cute indeed. Well done for writing such a different, original story! Liked it a lot!
58 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »