Reviews for Well Noted
Tempest of Reach chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
nice. very well done. very wel done
Cassie chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
Wow! That was GOOD!

I Love how you did that! That was So Cool on how you did that story with those peoms! That was Very, Very Well Written!
dpfan92 chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
Amazing, i love the poetry and the emotion in the story, it is so awesome.
K00K chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
Ooh, that was so sweet! Keep writing!
nintendofreakgcn chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
Quite possibly the most original concept I've ever seen in a romance fanfic, and I love it. It allows Sonic to be searching for something that everyone else can see (and the ways they point it out are great and mostly in-character). The way you bring it all together at the end is great, too.

The notes themselves warrant some attention as well. I think you captured just about every aspect of Sonic, Amy, and their relationship across those notes, and that's to be commended. If I may just take a moment to make a bit of criticism, I don't think the notes, taken in complete isolation, work too well. You seem to have been going for a poetry style in the notes, but I for one don't think that the rhythm works. It could easily just be me, though. Still, if you were to put poems into any future stories, I'd recommend reading them (ie. the poems) out loud, to make sure that the rhythm works. You may already do this, for all I know.

The emotion was basically limited to Sonic's and Amy's, and in both cases, it works to great effect. Amy's feelings are the obvious ones we all know about, and they got captured in the notes, of course. What I really like is how you capture Sonic's near-insanity at his predicament. Just on that note, here's one line I've just got to mention:

"Home…Does anyone really have a home? Or is it just a useless noun?"

That's just inspired stuff, and it works, considering that Sonic's cracking at this point. It probably wouldn't have worked at the start of the fanfic, but fortunately you put it in the right place.

Unfortunately, I've got to say that the way you characterised Knuckles doesn't seem right. I for one see him as being about as clueless as Sonic in matters of love. It's a small problem, though, considering that he doesn't have a huge role in this fanfic.

Oh, and just to make a token correction on grammar, you used "you're" when you should have used "your" in the following sentence:

“I love you’re smile."

Yeah, I just had to point that out.

Anyway, in spite of these tiny flaws, it's still a brilliant fanfic, and one that's easily found its way into my favourites list and C2 archive.
DBZManiac chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
Confusing at first, but then it gets interesting.
azngirlchibi chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
Yes, you're right this is creepy... AWESOMELY CREEPY! YAY!
SonAmyOnly chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
This is my absolute favorite sonamy story! Keep up the good job!

~Aka Amy Rose..."Life has one meaning for me Sonic...and its to be with you..." upcoming story "Drives Me Crazy"
SerketChaos chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
death mega sega chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
I love this story! it's awlsome! love! confusen! I LOVE IT!
EternalThree chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
haia! I simply love this one-shot! all those notes finally made sence, and what Sonic said was so sweet did you come up with all those youself? impressive. and I like the whole suspence-ish feel this story's got to it. keeps the readers on their toes other than that, I like your way of writing the characters. you've got their personalities spot-on I'm looking foward to reading your other stories but I must say, even for a one-shot it could have been longer... but whadda I know, I'm not you well, 'till next time, see ya
inuyashagirl22 chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
i like this fic very much, it's so sweet
LuckkyMee chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
Wow i like it, I mean that was very original, ive never seen that, lol amy drove him nuts...sorta, good story 10/10 :D

playstation14 chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
Amy's a genius!
fairy-girl27 chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
Aw, this was a very cute story! Creepy... perhaps, eerie... definitely, but extremely cute all the same! And very cleverly written, if you don't mind me saying so. The notes idea was pure genius; I loved how Sonic was left wracking his brains over Amy's location. And I especially loved the ending, when Sonic gave back the notes one by one, and answered all her questions in turn! Its sweet sonamy fluff with a difference! Well done, me’thinks I'll add this to my favourites! _
58 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »