Reviews for Well Noted
moonlightdreamer1 chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
I loved this story . . . It was so cool and poetic too. Like a giant romatic paper trail. I hope to see another story from you soon. All my best Moonlightdreamer
Iced-Out-Snowman chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
Okay first of all, that freakking sweet and sappy. Nice job.

Now I want to focus on the funniest image I've ever had while reading. The edning, the scene is liek lovely and sweet but I was cracking up but the only thing I could focus on was the image of Sonic tossing down notes into a like if he were counting money. Like if he were being a smartass and just adding his own two cents to every note. IN reailty the scene was sweet but my mind just twisted it and turned it into something completely different, I'm so sorry about but I couldn't help but laugh my ass off at the end.

But it was very good. Though I do want see the rest of chioces know what I'm pokin' at here Star? If you don't then, I'll never find out because I was hoping you could tell me...

Any way I'm done before I say something stupider. He-he, see ya.
flirtyfox-444 chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
Oh my goodness! That is so clever and cute! Well done! I'll make a note of it in my favorites!
The Starry Puzzle chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
You are right! This story IS awesome and really cute indeed. Well done for writing such a different, original story! Liked it a lot!
Tempest of Reach chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
nice. very well done. very wel done
Cassie chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
Wow! That was GOOD!

I Love how you did that! That was So Cool on how you did that story with those peoms! That was Very, Very Well Written!
dpfan92 chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
Amazing, i love the poetry and the emotion in the story, it is so awesome.
K00K chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
Ooh, that was so sweet! Keep writing!
nintendofreakgcn chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
Quite possibly the most original concept I've ever seen in a romance fanfic, and I love it. It allows Sonic to be searching for something that everyone else can see (and the ways they point it out are great and mostly in-character). The way you bring it all together at the end is great, too.

The notes themselves warrant some attention as well. I think you captured just about every aspect of Sonic, Amy, and their relationship across those notes, and that's to be commended. If I may just take a moment to make a bit of criticism, I don't think the notes, taken in complete isolation, work too well. You seem to have been going for a poetry style in the notes, but I for one don't think that the rhythm works. It could easily just be me, though. Still, if you were to put poems into any future stories, I'd recommend reading them (ie. the poems) out loud, to make sure that the rhythm works. You may already do this, for all I know.

The emotion was basically limited to Sonic's and Amy's, and in both cases, it works to great effect. Amy's feelings are the obvious ones we all know about, and they got captured in the notes, of course. What I really like is how you capture Sonic's near-insanity at his predicament. Just on that note, here's one line I've just got to mention:

"Home…Does anyone really have a home? Or is it just a useless noun?"

That's just inspired stuff, and it works, considering that Sonic's cracking at this point. It probably wouldn't have worked at the start of the fanfic, but fortunately you put it in the right place.

Unfortunately, I've got to say that the way you characterised Knuckles doesn't seem right. I for one see him as being about as clueless as Sonic in matters of love. It's a small problem, though, considering that he doesn't have a huge role in this fanfic.

Oh, and just to make a token correction on grammar, you used "you're" when you should have used "your" in the following sentence:

“I love you’re smile."

Yeah, I just had to point that out.

Anyway, in spite of these tiny flaws, it's still a brilliant fanfic, and one that's easily found its way into my favourites list and C2 archive.
DBZManiac chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
Confusing at first, but then it gets interesting.
azngirlchibi chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
Yes, you're right this is creepy... AWESOMELY CREEPY! YAY!
SonAmyOnly chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
This is my absolute favorite sonamy story! Keep up the good job!

~Aka Amy Rose..."Life has one meaning for me Sonic...and its to be with you..." upcoming story "Drives Me Crazy"
SerketChaos chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
death mega sega chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
I love this story! it's awlsome! love! confusen! I LOVE IT!
EternalThree chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
haia! I simply love this one-shot! all those notes finally made sence, and what Sonic said was so sweet did you come up with all those youself? impressive. and I like the whole suspence-ish feel this story's got to it. keeps the readers on their toes other than that, I like your way of writing the characters. you've got their personalities spot-on I'm looking foward to reading your other stories but I must say, even for a one-shot it could have been longer... but whadda I know, I'm not you well, 'till next time, see ya
62 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »