Reviews for Well Noted
LuckkyMee chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
Wow i like it, I mean that was very original, ive never seen that, lol amy drove him nuts...sorta, good story 10/10 :D

XxCindZxX
playstation14 chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
Amy's a genius!
fairy-girl27 chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
Aw, this was a very cute story! Creepy... perhaps, eerie... definitely, but extremely cute all the same! And very cleverly written, if you don't mind me saying so. The notes idea was pure genius; I loved how Sonic was left wracking his brains over Amy's location. And I especially loved the ending, when Sonic gave back the notes one by one, and answered all her questions in turn! Its sweet sonamy fluff with a difference! Well done, meā€™thinks I'll add this to my favourites! _
Rahhhh chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
This fic was pure brilliance.

]

Guess whose going in my favorite author's list!

You are!

D
dennis dude chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
well...the story wasn't so bad but youe summery conviced me to read it im a bug sonamy fan and ill rate this story a 7 in a half out of 10. well...i guess im gonna read some more stories so cya!

() ()

o

\_/
chibichibikags chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
swet but crepy & thats sweet
WontonBagel chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
That was so sweet!
Dragonmistress chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
this is one of the best fics i have ever heard. you are a true Sonamyer. I admire you most difinately. Keep writing, follow your dreams, and you will become

-Dragonmist
Apothecary's Rose chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
Aw!I almost wanted to cry.I like it!
Flying Dragons chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
Man...that was a great oneshot! I MEAN REALLY GREAT! this deffinatly goes on my fav. list! It was very well written and I have to give a great review. It was like...the surgar coating on my cookie. mm...cookies...*drools* But you get my point. You are a great writter and don't let anyone else tell you otherwise! And if they do...I'll kill them. And you can keep my word to that too! Continue with the great work ok? BYE! :D
Whinnie chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
AWW! I loved this story! looking forward to more of your fics! - Well written, and I like that quality. KEEP IT UP!
FredCat chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
Like... Whoa... You make great story, I would like to read more of those with different character, like Tail/Cream, Knuckles/Rouge, Shadow/Maria, list go on. I give you 20/20 for those story.
cutsipie chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
interesting format...cute_
Sofia chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
THAT WAS SO CUTE! I LOVED IT! :)
cierra chapter 1 . 2/21/2006