Reviews for Birds
krotoxo chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Really liked it. Great detail : )
Aileene chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
Oh wonderful...conflict, conversation and then love (so my formula for my fics, because it works lol) And you did any excellent job on this one, I am dying to know what happens next...if anything, :)

ravanwolf chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
P.R. Howlett chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
Wow! You're better than me. It's sweet, pretty much keeps with characters, and you have good technical skills. Trust me when I tell you bad grammar KILLS a story.

The only slight problem I have is the mild over kill on symbolic and poetic language in the begining. I guess clicés are clicés for a reason though.

Really good. Talent and writing skill.
Foofynono chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
if that was all he need for now does that mean there's gonna be another chapter?
Arisu Arisugawa chapter 1 . 2/25/2006

You really need to make a second chapt!

Congrats and until later! .
Poison's Ivy chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
oh, really good!
LinaKer chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
Oh my god that was so sweet. Are ya gonna make more? Please? I give you cookies... and cake... um... and candy... Cake is the best. It will replace anything. ;)
lolopixie chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
That was a really nicely written one-shot. You made the characters believable by showing their hidden fears and timidity, and the description and imagery were amazing. What a sweet moment between the birds. And I like that it didn't suddenly jump into "romance", but it left the future open for a new relationship between them. Awesome job, I really enjoyed it.
Tecna chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
Wow! That was just brilliant! I totally love it! Although I would've killed BB and Cy for interrupting, it was funny! Fab one-shot!

Tecna ;)
ravenslair chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
Wow, what a wondeful chapter. The beginning between the two birds is magical. I hope you will be continuing this story, as a romantic I absolutley loved this first chapter. Thanks...Gerry
alena-chan chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
Wow... just wow... _

This was awesome and really wonderful...

I saw that this is your first story and I have to tell you that I absolutely adore your writing...

This story is written so beautifully and I adored the way you portrayed Raven... so great...

The little interuption of Cyborg and BB was so funny, but if I were Robin, I would surely kill them... _~

Anyway, wonderful story and I can't wait to read more from you... _

dadsfads chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
I love you.

Don't run away now, that was just out of sheer gratitude and thanks. Mostly thanks.

I was so surprised to find this in the "Just In" section and could barely contain myself from screaming as I clicked on it. I loved it, very much.

The idea of Raven just having to finish a book no matter how bad it was was just so funny. I could imagine Raven doing that.

I checked and I think you got at least three things required and that's great. I'm sending this to the judges now...

Much love,