Reviews for A Walk
ridiculous129 chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
tears
WolfDarkfur chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Simply beautiful. Love the last line " I may be some time" Great.
Through Another's Eyes chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Now, I don't usually read poetry on fanfiction because I prefer stories and poetry that isn't good is REALLY bad and it's painful to read. Since I enjoyed some of your other stories, I decided I'd give you a chance (charitable, eh?... okay, that sounded really bad of me... sorry...).

This was actually really good. The rhythm was pretty good and although it was a rather sad story I liked it. I'm not sure whether this was meant to be a rhyming poem or not, though - if it was meant to rhyme, then the rhyme wasn't very regular... however I've got the feeling that it was probably not meant to rhyme. I personally prefer poems that /do/ rhyme because then I can get a better sense of the rhythm, but that's just me.

So, all in all, I have zilch constructive criticism to give (a good thing). Keep writing!

~~Through Another's Eyes~~
socar37 chapter 3 . 7/25/2011
An amazing group of poems. The second and third lines of 'Nothing Here but Heroes' so evocative of the Wilfred Owen classic. Whew! Truly moving.
DecepticonDefenestrater chapter 3 . 7/24/2010
The second one was the best.
Switchblade237 chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
Beautiful, simply beautiful, and yet so sad. I love the flow and the repetition of "I'm going for a walk;" it really brought it home. Very well done!
piwqefjk chapter 3 . 8/10/2007
The first poem is brilliant - so evocative. And the second one is very true as well - they never do stop to remember that Harry's just a kid. Great job.
wild wolf free17 chapter 3 . 7/27/2007
Oh, these three are so pretty.
Aldavinur chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
A sad and nice little poem! Like it!
Lady Halaia chapter 3 . 10/17/2006
Your writing makes me cry! It's beautiful and well done, and it makes me cry!
Labraid chapter 3 . 7/22/2006
If I had but one wish, it would be that I could write as well as you.
limonade chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
wow... that was really good... short and bittersweet. i love it, it was amazing. you are very talented, great job with this!
My Sharpie Is Green chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
Sweet, sad, and heartwrenching. The language was beautiful.
LesserKnown chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
Oh, so beautiful. Heartbreaking.

You are truly talented. I must add my clamor to the voices begging to see original work from you. It would be a pleasure to read.
Eru chapter 3 . 3/2/2006
This was the most beautiful piece of poetry i have heard in a long time and it made me cry to read it. I read it to my friends and we all cried together you have a special way with words thank you.