Reviews for Taken Beyond Your Control
RichesToDitches chapter 9 . 8/3
Lolll she says he's just being "quite rude at times,"? Let's recap; a boy is harassing a girl who is in a relationship, outwardly claims that she would be a good possession, and then when she refuses his advances he resorts to trying a lust potion- which is the equivalent to not being able to get a girl so you date-rape drug her. Then his rapey-ness is rewarded because now the poor girl physically can't leave him without going to azkaban? What kind of victim-blaming culture would force someone who became involved with someone COMPLTETELY AGAINST THEIR WILL to be with them at the threat of prison? And now, even though he said he won't do anything without her consent (which is irrelevant at this point since she's trapped with him) he still kisses her at breakfast. Not to mention how she's trapped in the room bc he can't control how he would be if she talked to another man. Honestly if he's the one that can't control himself he should be the one that has to stay inside instead of making her sacrifice her studies along with everything else he took from her. And now Lily isn't allowed to come? She's not even a guy, b. Anyways, I hope that she continues to fight him tooth and nail and make him realize how immoral, childish, and mananipulative his actions are
i really wished for an update. It's interesting
madgeundersee05 chapter 12 . 12/16/2016
This is so good! Please make an update. This is only the Veela Sirius that I can find. You are an amazing writer!
blackwaterheart chapter 12 . 1/11/2016
I love this story so much, and you are an amazing author please update soon
MakaylaDevine chapter 12 . 8/17/2013
This is by far one of the best fanfictions I have ever had the pleasure of reading! I would like to suggest that you have Ryleigh have some romantic feelings towards Sirius because it may give your readers boredom with the same ok thing!
Keep up the good work,
Makayla
ILikeToWriteOk chapter 12 . 7/15/2013
Seriously one of the best fics ive read!
TheDuckKnight chapter 12 . 4/27/2013
this is really good please update soon!
Karupi chapter 12 . 3/31/2013
Come now. I know you want to update Q_Q... I've seen your fav list and I know you're still alives teehee 3. Yes I've done some stalking. Now make me uber happy and let me see a update soon!
Forever Siriusly Sirius chapter 12 . 10/28/2012
I love the originality of this story! I have never read one like it before and i love it!
I like the potion that turned SexySirius i to a Veela, and I must say it was complelty absolutly shocking of James and Sirius to out the blame on poor unsuspecting Ryleigh. I would like to think tant eventually they come clean.
Although somehow i doubt it.

I hope lily finds put and then has a real go at James, but then forgives him :)

I lile that Ry is starting to get along with Sirius better, to the point where she is in denial about her OBVIOUS attraction (here taht Ryleigh? You like him...NOW NO SNOG/SLEEP WITH HIM!) haha

But yes. Apparantly this hasnt been updated since 2011 and so im not sure if you will update again...but hopefullly you will! *fingers crossed*
Bronze Star chapter 12 . 1/8/2012
interesting twist on the veela plot-line :)ilike it
still burning bridges chapter 12 . 10/9/2011
Holy...holy shit. This is...interesting...Brilliant, but...interesting...
Roseweasley85 chapter 11 . 9/12/2011
thanks for updating! i love this story!
DarkFireAngel00 chapter 12 . 9/11/2011
I love it! Please upload again soon!
TheyCallMoiCrazy chapter 6 . 9/11/2011
The part when Sirius confessed his love to her WAS so sweet and yet sad... Gosh it nearly put me to tears. When I was reading, my little bro came up tome just as i ws near tears and looked at me weirdly and asked what was wrong. And I said this guy just confessed to the girl but the girl doesnt love him back yet! I love this story. Could we see Sirius' POV?
eloquent dreams chapter 12 . 9/11/2011
Super interesting story! Hope to see an update soon! )