Reviews for Picturesque
Eloven chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
is this a fanfic about meaningless sex between L and Raito? It makes me sad.
It seems as though L loves Raito while Raito does not feel the same way...that SUCKS! ooh, that sounded like an innuendo...
BlueMutatioN chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Beautiful.
The Cake Genius chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Oh my gosh, this is amazing! I really wish that there was more! I absolutely love how you wrote them, their tension... fantastic!
Sonorous Serendipity chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
...
*shivers*
So beautifully written.
angelrock444 chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Nk nkk
F8WUZL8 chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
There are no words to describe the quality of this fanfiction other than perfect, though I regret to use that word after the grave use of the word in the story it is describing.

Ah. "Raito-kun, I cannot make you happy. Would you still accept my offering? It would be a shame for my love to go unrequited, and besides, I know you like it bitter."
insignificant chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
This story... it gives me goosebumps.

Goodness gracious.
Rosepetal987 chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
For who really needs chronicle order any way

I, this shall be sweet in it's own way, this style is nice, it is soft, does that word work?

I, descriptive and not, the mind fills in the blanks, soft and hard, gentle yet not, the world turns and stops...

For perfection as beauty is in the eye of the beholder, or would the word closed eyes be better, closed darkly framed eyes.

Hmm... so that is what Saccharine is. 3

Hn, L's tea.

*shakes head* Misa is right though, love does make one happy in seeing the one they care for so deeply happy, even if it may hurt at times, one still smiles knowing they would do any thing for them. Like every word is spoken softly and loudly at the same time, like every word is just their own, no matter what it is...

For a painting can only be scene by the painter for such a short time, and then lost, lost in the truth of the world, lot in the truth of ones heart, simply lost...

Simply beautiful, like a painting done with the smallest touch to paper, simply dripping the paint onto it as the brush balanced above, and then moves, slowly, quickly, all the same. 3

Nyanko, a cat that feels very relaxed now. Something about L simply makes me relaxed, besides the piano music at the back of my mind.
Meemo1415 chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
Crazy good. I love the part where L asks Misa about love, and the jibe at the end about Light liking his tea bitter. It made me laugh, but it was sad, too.

Gosh, definately favouriting this one.

Fantastic job, :)
angeljaehyo chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
Nothing but wonderful, I'm totally overhelmed.

Your picture of this pair is wonderfully antithetic like they are. Picturesque and grotesque.
Kittyloveskatten chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
I hardly say this anymore but ; well written.
Samantha chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
this was an a amzong story o loved it.

you definatley are a very gifter writer, it was so sad and yet so sweet, i hate that it ended thought it seems like it was only the biggining of a very beatiful story you should write more make it long. i speak for everyone who has read this when i say WRITE MORE!

your so talented i would love to see more of your writing. i havenever seen this type of writing it magnifico... more more more more more!

:D
standingcorrected chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
That fic was...Beautifully picturesque.

The poem at the end really did it. I'm going off now, to share this with everyone I know.
TheBeautyOfTheGrave chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
This is so sad! But wonderful. Written so beautifully. I know you said end at the ... well end, but it seems a crime to end this! Please continue it dah-ling, so amazing.

Best Wishes