Reviews for Miniature Disasters and Minor Catastrophes
enahma chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
I don't review often, and I generally don't review romantic stories, because even though I read many, the majority is simply crap. But yours... I don't know why, but they are not. Your characters work, they are believable, three-dimensional, and human. Thank you - belatedly - for writing them, and I hope everything is okay with you and your life. :-) Any other writings of yours perhaps? I'd be interested.

Eta
miss mcGonagle chapter 4 . 5/2/2007
Dr. Batshit

...

how terribly true. lol

I liked this fic, esp chapter 2 where she compares Bill and Adar.

*runs off to livejournal*
Quadrantje chapter 4 . 4/1/2007
I love this story, truely, though it sometimes seem to be missing a crucial point or two. And it doesn't really seem finished. But the writing is very good as are the characters. I especially liked the scene with Laura, Bill and Saul, very funny. Great story!

ME
carolann chapter 4 . 12/5/2006
I really liked your story. I love Bill & Laura as a couple. Thanks so much for sharing.
Mariel3 chapter 4 . 3/30/2006
I enjoyed this very much - and will of course be jumping over to your live journal to see the 'other' ending. I thought the idea of Roslin as a liason an interesting one, and the dialogue between Tigh, Adama, and Roslin near the end was very nicely done. Thanks for posting - I hope your imagination stirs you to write more!
lidarose13 chapter 1 . 3/16/2006
Love the twist of Saul Tigh suggesting the job for Laura and I'm much happier with your way of keeping Laura and Bill together.

Another well written story from this writer.

Kindest regards,

ljd
ShippyChick chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
I really like this! The make such a great couple! I encourage you to continue this story.
CanonAntithesis chapter 4 . 3/8/2006
Loved this chapter; actually I loved the version posted on your journal. Anyway, the conversation between Adama, Tigh, and Roslin was priceless. You should get a job writing for show and actually start making money for this stuff. I hope TPTB read this story put it directly into the plot. I guess we'll find out on Friday night. Please continue this series. We're all about to enter a new episode dead zone and you'll keep us all alive 'til next season. Thank you!
coldqueen chapter 3 . 3/7/2006
Okay...so...I'm loving this! COME ON! UPDATE! I love this couple...now, if they would only get it together on the show!
Alesia G chapter 3 . 2/26/2006
I loved Adama's line at the end about her needing a place to live. I can just see him saying that with the little gleem in his eye and Saul's jaw dropping.
Alesia G chapter 2 . 2/22/2006
I really like the first two chapters and am throwing out a suggestion that might fit here if you want it. Gina and company use the nuke Balter gave them to blow up Colonial One in an attempt to kill Laura in the middle of the night, but she doesn't die because she is with Adama.
SGBS4L chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
Yay A new roslin/Adama the two chapter and hope you keep going