Reviews for Marking Time
Sokkasm chapter 42 . 12/11/2013
I've spent all night and day reading this messed up, and absolutely amazing story. You've really spent a lot of time writing this, and I hope you can update soon.
DrummerDancer chapter 42 . 7/24/2013
I really like how this story is progressing. I read all of it on your live journal. Hope to see more soon!
brightfairy8 chapter 42 . 4/22/2013
hm..normally I'm not into these kind of dark and morbid stories, but I like how this one is turning out so far! No words in the chapter are wasted and I haven't skipped over any of the plot so far. The character development is well done too, especially Ed's. Just out of curiosity tho: you plan to update at some point? I know it's been a while but would be nice since I'm hooked XD
ArthurAlbionKirkland chapter 42 . 2/17/2013
...nooo! That's it? Nooo, need more naaaooo!
Yay, whining. Makes me feel good.
...WHY do I like this story so much?! Ed gets raped, Pinako dies, Schiescka is tortured, Hohenheim is a bad guy, Rose is a homunculus... I could go on.
Oh, yeah. It's the foursome. And the snake. The snake is awesomely portrayed.
But mostly the foursome.
Le Confidant chapter 42 . 10/23/2012
*sighs* I guess all is "well" as long as Ed doesn't get caught by those sick and depraved people. He's acting too stupid for his own good. Can't blame him though *sniff*. I need closure, we all need closure here...

jaclynkaileigh chapter 42 . 10/23/2012
Bahhhh more questions to be answered I ttruly hope for Ed to see Winry and Al I'm on the edge of my seat waiting! Update soon!
gpianist chapter 41 . 10/16/2012
This story is so good! Please update soon!
jaclynkaileigh chapter 41 . 10/7/2012
I always get mad at myself for reading your long stories because they are so good and from your AN make me hope you will update soon but since you do so much that it will be a while and I have no patience and I'm heartbroken by this story as well and I want to know what happens and won't for a while boooooo I just want them to have a happy ending and I just don't think I can wait...obviously I will but I will fight it
GriffinRose chapter 41 . 9/21/2012
You are a brilliant writer and I love this story. I can't wait to see how the reunion is and how Roy reacts to what Sherman did. I hope you update soon!
not-exactly-the-truth chapter 39 . 8/6/2012
I just want to make sure, this isn't the last chapter is it? I hope you update the story, I really want to see Ed and Al and Winry together again.
Guest chapter 39 . 7/18/2012
I hope there's gonna be more to this soon, your story is very addicting! I love it! Honestly though, there were a few spelling mistakes here and there throughout the chapters, but overall this was very well written!
not-exactly-the-truth chapter 11 . 7/17/2012
I'm intrigued to know who this really is, the whole "coming back from the dead" has led me to believe it's Hughes, especially with the glasses and that he is fond of Ed. This story is wonderful!
not-exactly-the-truth chapter 10 . 7/17/2012
I just wanna say I really love your story so far, it's very well written and the plot is great. This is one of the best fanfictions I've ever read on this site.
JayEmGee chapter 41 . 4/27/2012
This has always been my favorite story. I wanna see what happens to Ed in the end! I hope they find happiness after all that pain.
Le Confidant chapter 41 . 4/27/2012
You've updated! Such tender dreams it only makes sooo sad for Ed. Poor Ed! *sniff* I really hope he finds closure after all that's happened to him. Keep up the good work!