Reviews for Sweetest Days
Chi Kartalia chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
Fluffy!

Blue and silver would look SO cool!

Where did you get the idea for this, out of curiosity? I don't know where half of my ideas come from, but this is just so...randome (yeah, like I am one to talk).

Thank you for not doing Elricest stuff. Yaoi is good, but brotherly yaoi is illegal!

~Chi_
Shaddy-pink chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
Gah! *drowning in fluff* It's okay, I love brotherly fluff and this story was chock-full of it! Great story, but you might just want to make sure that there aren't times they're... er... TOO affectionate. I know you said you don't write Elricest (Kudos to you for that, BTW), but just make sure you aren't getting too close to that line. Just a little helpful advice, do with it what you will.

~Shaddy
Mystical Sand chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
Aw, this was so sweet. I loved it.

Also, I'm not sure if you already know about this, but you might get more feedback if you allow anonymous reviews. The default on the site is to only accept signed reviews. To change this, you would need to log in and go to the reviews section. From there, click on anonymous and then press enable. The page should say it was successful. Hope this helps.
MilesTailsPrower-007 chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
D'aw. :)

Mucho brotherly mush. You did a nice job! I admitt you made Al a little bit wimpy here and there, but ah well. It's all for the sake of brotherliness. *maimed by author* XD

Well done, though! Take care :D
JD Santiago chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
COOL! I loved this fic! It was written so nicely...it just gave me a warm fuzzy feeling after reading it. Keep it up. I hope u write more fics like this. _

~JD
sparkyfma2000 chapter 1 . 3/6/2006
Kawaii! That is exactly what this is! Kawaii! Good job I loved it!

Ja~ne

Kanatasha.
Magnificently-In-Love chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
aw that was so sweet great job!