Reviews for Tow Monica And Chandler's Wedding
Missroxy87 chapter 1 . 9/23
She looked up, her eyes catching Ross' and they smiled at each other. "Oh I don't know...maybe..."
Joey shrugged slightly and nodded, already lost interest in the conversation and oblivious to Ross and Rachel's gaze.
- Wow, this was just lovely! Such a nice touch to the ending of the fiction, and I also loved the part where Phoebe thought about the lobsters without mentioning them out loud and Ross not saying out loud that Rachel might have been his real soul mate. Well this is a real nice fiction, thanks!
Sienna chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
Gees! Amanda Miller, if you are not a fan of Monica and Chandler's Wedding, why did you read in the first place, the title said TOW Monica & Chandler's Wedding, and sorry to inform you There will never be a Rachel & Chandler wedding because it's nonexistence and never happened.
Amanda Miller chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
I Am Not Believes That Because I Hate Monica And Chandler Wedding ...I Am Biggest Fan Rachel And Chandler Wedding The One I Like.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
Type your review here...
Amanda Miller chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
I Am Not Fan Monica And Chandler Wedding I'm Sorry.
Phoenix Fanatic chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
Great dialogue! It was very in-character.
q.thews chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
Everyone with a bit of alcohol in their system (well, Phoebe does not need it ;-) )... yes, it could be something like that, even Joey.

Ciao!
Unexpected Hopeless Romantic chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
i love everybody's comments about monica and chandler. all were so true. great job. so sweet. just try to proofread it because i kinda saw some errors,
kylleee chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
Orh .. So sweet. Both with the Lobsters and Mondler. You're a really good writer . Will you please continue this story. I would love Rachel and ROss to get back together .. please
OhhhReaaally.x chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
Such a sweet story! I always love reading about Monica and Chandler!
bumblebee33 chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
Hey, really insightful and well-written story. Everyone was very much in character. Rachel's, Ross's, Phoebe's, and Joey's points of view on Monica and Chandler's wedding were well developed and very meaningful. I loved reading your story!
Blebo92 chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
very nice...haha, that was funny when ross realized chandler still had his shoes! great story
Amanda chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
Very sweet! We didn't get enough mush at the Mondler wedding. I really liked this! Thanks!
MonicaKateBingCastle chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
Aww loved the Mondler mush!
sneaker89 chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
I really liked this story. Total mondler romance.