Reviews for Your Secret Admirer
Astral Dragon Spirit chapter 3 . 1/22
This was sooo adorable!
FloraOne chapter 3 . 6/10/2017
AHA! So it was Mina and Motoki setting them up! Very very very sweei!
I love how much you convey through simply describing their looks and actions, (especially during and around that almost-kiss!). You say so much, without giving anything away! It's wonderful.
Also, loved the kiss!
FloraOne chapter 2 . 6/4/2017
Awwww, such sweet and important morale here; the girls all shoving their (well-meant) ill advise down her throat and the secret admirer telling her just to be herself. It is, after all, something all teenagers still tend to do, and a little reminder in written form is such an important message! Thank you for this!
FloraOne chapter 1 . 6/4/2017
oh maaaaan.
so, I completely realise this was written like, 10 years ago?
Still, I only just found it and think it's just ADORABLE, and such a sweet sweet twist on that trope. I think you have a really nice and elegant style of writing, it all really flows quite effotlessly, and daaamn I hope it's really not Mamoru, but Motoki? But that Usagi is juuuust gonna change his feelings in the next couple chapters? We'll see I guess.
Thank for having written this little gem 10 years ago ;)
GraphicsChyk chapter 4 . 7/6/2014
Very cute story! Loved it.
lostinshanghai chapter 4 . 7/11/2013
I loved it! Well written with a twist!
Kennedy chapter 2 . 2/24/2013
XD! i can just picture darien hiding under his bed! LMBO cant stop laughing! dwarf lemur...painful indeed
Dream01 chapter 4 . 9/13/2012
I can't get to the account, can someone help me out pls :)
kara chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Ppps I'm afraid I haven't read this fic, I've no idea what Sailor Moon is

but more importantly I've just read all your labyrinth fanfiction- and they're addictive.

So could you please write more of them?

Pretty please?
Sailorblondie11 chapter 4 . 9/25/2011
Awesome story! I had no idea who the secret admirer was! It was so cute how the last one was darien! Please write more Serena/Darien stories like this! :)
Romyna.Z chapter 3 . 9/22/2011
God I LOVED it! I can't really find the words, but it was really, really great! Loved the way you kept the mistery the whole time! congrats girl! you rock! :D
Miss Snazzy chapter 3 . 4/3/2011
Great story. Although it would've been undeniably romantic if Darien had been her secret admirer, I think I liked the sneakiness of Andrew and Mina. )
Miss Snazzy chapter 2 . 4/3/2011
Great chapter. So, I wonder if it really is Darien. In the previous chapter, it seemed highly unlikely... Then again, it might just be Tuxedo Mask, taking over at night? Hmm. Idk. Guess I'll find out. )
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Great chapter. If it wasn't Darien, I would have to say it's Andrew. Mostly because he's the only other well-known guy that's always at the arcade, but also because he has a similar build to Darien.
Lizzy Loves Pancakes chapter 3 . 11/1/2010
I was a little suspicious when Darien first denied it, then I was pretty sure of the ending when Mina acted all suspicious, but it was still wonderful! And the descriptions of Serena's horrible red dress and makeup were hilarious. Loved it! :D