Reviews for Your Secret Admirer
GraphicsChyk chapter 4 . 7/6/2014
Very cute story! Loved it.
lostinshanghai chapter 4 . 7/11/2013
I loved it! Well written with a twist!
Kennedy chapter 2 . 2/24/2013
XD! i can just picture darien hiding under his bed! LMBO cant stop laughing! dwarf lemur...painful indeed
Dream01 chapter 4 . 9/13/2012
I can't get to the account, can someone help me out pls :)
kara chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Ppps I'm afraid I haven't read this fic, I've no idea what Sailor Moon is

but more importantly I've just read all your labyrinth fanfiction- and they're addictive.

So could you please write more of them?

Pretty please?
Sailorblondie11 chapter 4 . 9/25/2011
Awesome story! I had no idea who the secret admirer was! It was so cute how the last one was darien! Please write more Serena/Darien stories like this! :)
Romyna.Z chapter 3 . 9/22/2011
God I LOVED it! I can't really find the words, but it was really, really great! Loved the way you kept the mistery the whole time! congrats girl! you rock! :D
Miss Snazzy chapter 3 . 4/3/2011
Great story. Although it would've been undeniably romantic if Darien had been her secret admirer, I think I liked the sneakiness of Andrew and Mina. )
Miss Snazzy chapter 2 . 4/3/2011
Great chapter. So, I wonder if it really is Darien. In the previous chapter, it seemed highly unlikely... Then again, it might just be Tuxedo Mask, taking over at night? Hmm. Idk. Guess I'll find out. )
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Great chapter. If it wasn't Darien, I would have to say it's Andrew. Mostly because he's the only other well-known guy that's always at the arcade, but also because he has a similar build to Darien.
Lizzy Loves Pancakes chapter 3 . 11/1/2010
I was a little suspicious when Darien first denied it, then I was pretty sure of the ending when Mina acted all suspicious, but it was still wonderful! And the descriptions of Serena's horrible red dress and makeup were hilarious. Loved it! :D
Aldi82 chapter 3 . 9/11/2010
Ahhh

So cute loved it
DAsDesiredRose chapter 3 . 6/8/2010
ROLF! oh my! the evil duo, i never suspected..
Sandy chapter 3 . 10/31/2009
That was super fun to read! And I'm super hyper! Maybe eating all the leftovver Halloween candy wasn't a good idea... whatever, sugar rocks! Especially chocolate! Ah, the planeed admirer thing. Such a Mina-like thing to do! I loved it! It was funny, cute, and a little suspenseful you realized it wasn't Darien who was giving her the gifts... I'm so glad it wasn't Melvin. SO GLAD. Anyway, great job!
Sandy chapter 2 . 10/31/2009
HAHAHAHAHAHA, I was literally choking on laughter about the dwarf lemur thing. I was eating some Halloween candy (not so many trick or treaters this year... well, I love Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, so I was okay with that) and when I read that, it was just so funny. Literally, the funniest thing I've ever read. Porbably. It was just the most awkward situations... it was AWESOME! I loved it. But, darn, I really want to know who the heck Serena's admirer is. I hope it's not a complete nerd... after watching "Ami's First Love" I don't really trust those idealistic relationships people build up in their minds... it's going to end up to be Melvin or something. Anyway, this is really good and funny and awesome. Wow, that's a long review...