Reviews for Listen
Angelus 408 chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
This story was excellent, your perceptions way back then were both intuitive and accurate.

Bravo!
Jenn loves bones chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
Thats nice, very in-character :]
Morkhan chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
Ha. I love this. The thought of mild-mannered Temperance rocking out to some rap, cranky, paranoid Hodgins drunkenly singing along to a country song... hilarious. Good call on the 'Zach sings' bit. It was probably in reference to Eric Millegan, but still, it came a good couple of years before the 'Zach sings' episode of Bones, so nice call. :-P
dawnsfire chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
read this after Wannabe in the Weeds...funny, esp when you consider Zack singing "Love is a many splendored thing." And how Bones is the one singing 80s pop. But you've got it fairly close, I think.
ApollaCammi chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
I loved this story so much, I laughed the whole way through. The Angela/Booth dynamic was so well written, and I loved Booth's line about "Like there’s a limit to his love.” “So there’s nothing you wouldn’t do for love? Nothing’s off-limits?” He shrugged. “When you love someone, you do what you gotta do.”" It rang true since we know from the show that Booth has done things for Bren that aren't exactly inside the letter of the law. Keep up the good work!
muppetmadness chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
I think the thing that he won't do is leave. At least, that's what I've always thought.

I always knew Zach and Booth were closet romantics. And Jack's a closet listener to country music. Lol.

Some very good songs in there. I have now been forced to find them so I could listen to them. Great story. So them.
Jessamyn Dreamer chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
I love it- finally, an enslemble fic.
Rainbowscape chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
I liked this work. It was like a character study using songs and lyrics. A study through song. I liked seeing Angela's perspective on her friends and the people she works with. (Hodgkins dancing! What an image. lol)
Kippling Croft chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
I liked this fic. Very nice and again well written.
silentsister chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
Started off a little slow, but I was definitely into it by the end. You found Angela's voice very well - the musical analysis is something I can see her doing. Good work, and I hope you write even more Bones fics! :)
lifesashow13 chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
sequel? pretty please? with sugar and a cherry on top? pwease?
Stone Jackal chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
Yeah! Angela definatly has some interesting insights, and it might do her good to share them. Great story!
AJeff chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
I could actually hear Angela's voice in my head as I read this. Well-written. Great fic!
Revia chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
Great job! I really liked this format and it's point of view. The ending was really great... and it made me squee! .
Erkith chapter 1 . 2/21/2006