Reviews for Ten Thousand Words Never Said
WeCanPlayDarts chapter 6 . 6/28/2014
What? No, it can't be done.
Lyz chapter 6 . 1/5/2009
Poor guys. Excellent work, good job at evil/john.
alyssaaa chapter 6 . 3/21/2008
and it ends like this 0

Not fair :(

Either way, you did a really great job but it's too sad for me...i am an eternel happy-ending fan:S
sammygirl1963 chapter 6 . 7/5/2007
WOw, to think this could have been their life if John had drunk too much and blamed the boys for Mary's death.

And to think that at the end, Dean was willing to go back to an abusive home so that Sam wouldn't be left alone with their dad! Freaking awesome!
supernaturalmars chapter 6 . 6/29/2007
i liked this mostly because it wasn't as melodrmatic as most other "what if Sam and Dean had Max's childhood" fics... also about the ending, i seriously doubt that Sam and especially Dean would resign themselves to such a terrible fate so easily. but, still, this was a nice interpretation.
The Silent Rumble chapter 6 . 3/8/2007
That was awesome. Is it finished? I don't want it to be finished:(.
astalder27 chapter 6 . 8/18/2006
What! Thats the end? Well, anyway, great job! I loved it!
papered chapter 6 . 5/12/2006
It's sad how John treats this kids, but this is awesome on so many levels. Any chance of a sequel? XD
Aurian's Flame chapter 6 . 3/22/2006
I like the counting at the end.
Windyfontaine chapter 6 . 3/22/2006
Well, this was good, but I think the police calling would have been better. Dean could settle wherever Sam landed in foster care and see him every day, and Sam would be away from the abuse of his father. But if you want to write a sequel...Anyhow, good story and have a great day :)
rodney215 chapter 6 . 3/21/2006
That wasn't the end of your story was it? I feel like there should be more. I really think your story is compelling.
ChaiGrl chapter 6 . 3/21/2006
Very powerful chapter! Amazing job! I can't wait to read the next chapter! Please update soon! Until then, Happy Writing!
Tigerdrake chapter 6 . 3/21/2006
Complete? That's it? But what about later? What about the next four years before Sam and Dean get away from him for good? You should at least put up an epilogue. Please?
Sparks Diamond chapter 6 . 3/21/2006
wow! plz plz update soon!
Ghostwriter chapter 6 . 3/21/2006
Wow. Great job. Though I'm usually a fan of John Winchester, I love what you're doin' with the fic. Catch ya on the flip side.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »