Reviews for The mirror of Time
Guest chapter 10 . 11/17/2018
cross species is cool
Guest chapter 11 . 2/21/2014
Where's link x saria why did it have to be sealed was it mido who got to her idk you should add more
j158n chapter 11 . 7/5/2013
I laughed when I heard marina because that's my sister's name and marina is a uncommon name
Maxlethebeast chapter 11 . 2/8/2012
If you look through genetics, there is no possible way that Ruto and Link's child would only be hylian, if you look at cross breeds, such as a liger, or even dog mixes, you can easily see that the babies have features from both parents like instincts and ears, and eye color. So you are completely wrong on Ruto and Link's babies appearance.
Midnightxwolfx chapter 11 . 8/10/2008
SARIA! Rawr... You haven't updated in like. Forever. And I must say this is genius. Like any other thing you've ever done.
Midnightxwolfx chapter 2 . 8/10/2008
I know I'm late. Oh well... Royal Crest? Zelda. Lon-lon, Malon. Water waves...Ruto. Tree symbol. Saria. I have no idea what the rest are _
Drashin chapter 11 . 11/13/2007
like it
MarioDS01 chapter 11 . 6/21/2007
I really liked the Link/Ruto universe one alot. I liked it under the ending. The ending is way too sad for me not having Link see Ruto anymore and the Zoras being kind of hostile to the whole Hyrulian/Zora marriage thing. That ending is way to said for me. I wish you could continue that Zelda universe in the story.
Jazzerman chapter 11 . 5/31/2006
Hey I loved this series because I love Ruto/Link pairings. And for once someone didn't portray Ruto as a major b*h or a brat. For that I'm greatful. Would love to see more. D
crazynerd0 chapter 11 . 5/13/2005
we want link/ruto all the way plz and thank you so keep it up for link and ruto
Alexander - Godslayer chapter 11 . 8/17/2004
Well well... the three histories are all great (Except for the bad endings), I just wonder... Why there's not a Saria/Link too?
None chapter 11 . 7/20/2004
Plese expand and write the further events.
Juddinator chapter 11 . 7/13/2004
I gotta say i love the Ruto and Link pairing its nice to see a couple love each other even tho there are obstacles like race, very good writing and although the ending kinda sucked, it just kinda left with a cliffhanger please write further events im sure im not the only one who wants to see more
Rewind Gone Nuts chapter 11 . 7/11/2004
This was one of the first Fanfics I ever read, and I only just managed to find it again. Your writing is great, but it's been ages since you last updated. I personally would hate to see this great, unique fic consigned to the scrapheap of fanfiction history.
SpacePirate Khan chapter 11 . 7/3/2004
I gotta give ya some credit, for someone who doesn't like Link/Ruto, you managed pretty well. And Dimitri Aosis laughed at my confusion at your story's Mirror of Time, so obviously your theories were pretty accurate. I'll never understand you dimension travellers.

Anyway. My only peeve was the Ruto bashing. Other than that, nice job _