Reviews for Sunrise on the World's Edge
LDP88 chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Your story here was a pleasure to read. Dream-like in an interesting and understated way. I just loved it:)
Misha Mitaku chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
this was so interesting and different, i really enjoyed it - always like seeing Millie & Christoper
Bye. See ya. Or not chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
wow... this is really good... I'm impressed...

And it's in the present tense... hmm... normally I can't stand it, but it;s not too bad here...

bb xx
openwindow chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
short n sweet. like it

;)
Ori chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
Glad someone wrote more Christopher/Millie, althought I must say its mighty strange to read about them having sex. But that aside, so that's why Christopher needs such a big collection of dress gown! He must be losing them as quickly as he lost his lives at this rate.

Er... *cough*

Well what I am really looking forward to is your promised novel, hopefully about Christopher when he was say 21. 21 is just a magical age for him, you know since according to one of those question/answer from the author, Christopher is supposed to be knighted at 21 for something, and around the same time he marries Millie and became the Chrestomanci. So there must be something interesting happening then... writing a story like that is too ambitious for me, but I would love to read a story about that. Imagine the possibilities!