Reviews for Leave Nothing
its Hylain.
iamPrincessZelda chapter 8 . 7/19/2013
how many are there!?
iamPrincessZelda chapter 5 . 7/19/2013
how many chapters are there!?
iamPrincessZelda chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
right now i really really dont like u
MysricDarkness13 chapter 3 . 6/19/2013
Okay, as an author and a book worm I can say that I love long chapters, they're full of details and other good things that make ne never want a story to end. Sometimes With that said, I feel like some of the scenes were over explained and drawn out a tad too long and sometimes repetitive, it would make the reader want to just skim though it.

The part with Samus was a bit...strange? Inaccurate? I'll say. As a bounty hunter she's been thrown off of cliffs, slammed into walls and dragged by Ridley, caught in explosions that were so powerful they short circuited her suit and tons of other things. I highly doubt her cycle would be something that mentally and emotionally cripples her like that. It makes it seem like a PMS'ing Samus like THAT would destroy everything in sight just because. Not to mention it would make her seem weak to her male teammates, among other things, which is what she most definitely isn't. Plus what woman would tell a whole room of 10 people, mostly males, all of that? As a woman myself, it wasn't really realistic.

Those things aside this chaper was pretty good. No flames, just tips. Nice work.
catgrenade chapter 10 . 5/12/2013
Aww... I really love this fic, it's so sweet :3 I have to admit... it got annoying after a while when they would repeat things over and over in their heads. Other than that I really loved it!
Zoanoroid chapter 10 . 12/28/2012
The true work of an artiste :'D
Guest chapter 10 . 6/30/2012
Omggg best fan fiction I ever read asdfghjkl :-)
xLinkk chapter 10 . 4/17/2011
Aw, this fic is truly amazing. I found this fic a few months ago but only read the first chapter, but then today this morning I was re-reading some of your fic 'Gardenia', and then I decided to check your page. And then I found this fic again!

It took me about 5 hours to read, but this was totally worth my whole Sunday. (Hah, I should actually be studying right now, oh well. xD)

It's possible you might never read this review, but if you do, I'd just like to thank you for writing SUCH an amazing fic. I haven't found a good Super Smash Bros fic in a LONG time.
Magicians Hat chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
To be honest, I think you made her forgive him to quickly. (This is referring to the last chapter, of course.) If I was Zelda, I would've used my magic to teleport out of there and not listened at all to what Link had to say. Or Samus.

I have one word for you, my friend: CLICHE.
idk4696 chapter 10 . 10/2/2010
ah how i love happy ending ;D
idk4696 chapter 8 . 10/2/2010
ah poor Link! all heartbroken (rite?) and nice story btw. been lazy to review the previous chapters.
SailorMeowMeow chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Link should get thrown into a wood chipper for making Zelda feel like that!
Sun Geisha chapter 3 . 2/21/2010
ok, how the fuck can a hand smile, i really don't get that.