Reviews for Memories or Nightmares
Jennaya chapter 14 . 9/24/2015
Fabulous! I think this is my favorite Atlantis story. Love Nick and Krammer they're not just props but well drawn out characters.
Vadercat chapter 14 . 9/10/2015
Ah...such a cruel ending, lol.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/4/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
ShadowWriter33 chapter 14 . 7/5/2010
Okay, so I'm like four years late on reviewing this story. (In my defence I didn't even know about fan-fiction four years ago.) Anyway, I did read this story sometime back - before I had an account - but I was just skimming trough it again over the weekend, and thought I'd go ahead and tell you how much I love this story! I LOVED Kramer! Nick's great too of course! It's sad that Simpson had to die, and I did have a hard time reconciling that McKay took Kramer under his wing towards the end (are you sure he was from the right reality? Just kidding, it was good, I know McKay has a bigger heart than he'd ever admit.)And nice touch having Ronon make Rodney carry the spider! Anyways just wanted to let you know that it was an AWESOME story! I'll shut up now.

SW
leprechaunlass chapter 11 . 5/25/2010
Well I know this comes a little after the fact, but hey, never too late to give a thumbs up and a pat on the back! (Hint: Maybe you'll feed us some more...begging and whining here)I just wanted to say that I really, really like the character of Nick! I like the direction you have taken with him and have enjoyed the interaction with Kelly. You have a great handle on all the characters and it is nice to add a couple more to "The Family". Thanks for ALL the great reads and re-reads!
bria67 chapter 14 . 4/11/2010
Poor John, he really does not have luck with the fauna of the Pegasus galaxy :D

Loved the story and the way you wrote it; and although my main focus will always be on Sheppard, I really really like Nick Strauhan and that by now he's just as solid part of your stories as for example Rodney.
SGA-SAF chapter 14 . 3/7/2010
I came late into the SGA fandom and only now found this little germ. I absolutely loved it. 38 minutes is one of my favorite episodes and you did a great job dealing with the fear that resulted from it.
Space1Traveler chapter 14 . 10/1/2008
*clapping,whistling, grining* Hey, while strolling through Sheppard_h/c I came upon this gem of a fic. Whoa. It is very cool! As usual you know just how to mix it up so that it has ALL my favorites included. I love Nick and Kelly. I love Nick so much that when I read other fics I think, where's Nick? He must be off duty. Until, silly me, I realize he is not one of the original. That's crazy, isn't it? He just fits in so naturally. Kramer was a nice addition, and he could be someone I would want to see more of in later fics. I'm really glad I found this, it was just what the doctor ordered. *bowing in awe* Thanks for sharing. Read you later, K...
janelouise chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
Hi there~

I Loved this story!

Especially from the point of view of the young/newbie

soldier! As I’ve told you before, I really like hearing

about how brave and “unlike-any-other-commander-I’ve-ever-had”

John Shepherd is!

I really wonder though about the reality of an “airman” getting away with pulling that kind of stunt on an officer, much less his brand-new CO…much less his even having the nerve to pull it off.

Redbyrd wrote a Wonderful story titled “Footsoldiers” in which some new SGC personnel being startled by Gen. Hammond and Col. O’Neill when they got off the elevator, they (the newbies) were about to get on…and one of them thinking “Don’t officers have their own private elevators?”…that there is often quite a rift between enlisted-men and officers.

But then again John is “unlike-any-other-commander-I’ve-ever-had”!

Sincerely, Jane
godsdaughter77 chapter 14 . 6/12/2008
I know you wrote this awhile ago, but I just read it and I wanted to say that I really enjoyed it. Poor Sheppard, he is always facing bugs...or being turned into one. Thanks for writing the story.
donttouch chapter 14 . 4/7/2008
haha, poor Sheppy's so unlucky with the movie :P *hugsies* Good work :)
donttouch chapter 13 . 4/7/2008
I hope Sheppy's going to be all right
donttouch chapter 12 . 4/7/2008
hehe, I do dare to hope that Sheppy's going to have ful use of his arm again :)
donttouch chapter 11 . 4/7/2008