Reviews for Just A Moment
Angels-heart1 chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Glad there is a sequel to this story. Enjoyed reading it, onto the next.
Eliche chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
Interesting really liked it.
Free Energy chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
damn. that is messed up. its good but still messed up. hermione's getting around lately. ;)
RavensWood chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
I read this story a while ago but never posted a review. It was good to read it again and I firmly believe that you should revisit this story. It's set up so good to just be a one-shot. You really should think about making it into a longer story.
californiagirl1426 chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
Omg, how could you have ended it there? I like how you left it with a little bit of a mystery at the end.
Emotionsonhold chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
Wow poor Bill and Hermione I'm about to read ur sequell so
Ehlonna chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
I adore it! I wish it was longer...but it works this way
Gueneviere chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
It's over? NO! You should go on.
strega-in-progress chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
Are you kidding me? You've had me standing reading this, I couldn't sit down... it's really well done! I enjoyed it A LOT... well, maybe sometimes some things are better left unsaid, but still, a oneshot? You killed me!
angelps7 chapter 1 . 11/10/2006
ohh i loved that! it left me totally breathless and wondering the same thing! so great :D
Neko-Mitsuko chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
what would have happened after... ;o I'm wondering that myself. What a nice one shot although now I'm wishing it were a twofer (two shot) 8)

the cat child of light
untouchablegoth chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
Hey, there are not many good Bill/Hermione fics, and i think this could be a really great one! so you cant just leave it like this, i will pray, nay, demand that you continue this story! please, im not the only one that is saying this am i? do it for us. this story is great, its got good characters that you have made your own, yet you have still stayed true to them which i love. And i get story that holds all the mystery, suspence, love, attraction and a great story line so you cant just leave it like this! U will be considered evil! You will be deniying people your talent and thats is a fanfiction sin.

Please update/make a sequal/continue this story!

Your Fan

x~Untouchablegoth~x

Ps. I love Bill and Hermione! You cant not leave this!
someonelse chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
Meanie, ending it there ;) No, I think that was the perfect finale. Congrats!

-Kudos

-Someonelse
curlyque chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
how sad. why is it a one shot? :(
TheLovingAstronaut chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
I want an other chapter...Now! :))