Reviews for Redirection
xKeiyume chapter 20 . 7/20
I'm really curious about what happens next ;o
Guest chapter 11 . 9/26/2014
accepting not excepting, relieved not revealed.
accepting - to obtain or believe
excepting - apart from
relieved - reassured, no longer worried
revealed - to make an unknown known
dxlmao chapter 20 . 5/1/2014
I can't made Miroku...die. AND it wasn't even a peaceful death either. OMG, I'm so upset right now. Miroku (besides Sesshomaru) is one of my favorite characters in IY. Just, how could you?! My heart is broken.
dxlmao chapter 9 . 4/29/2014
*jumps around like i'm possessed* that last sentence right there oh Hiei, but you have to understand, it really wasn't Kuwabara's fault. I still feel for you though bro.
artemisgirl chapter 20 . 4/16/2014
Oh, I'm so sad to see that this story has been abandoned! It's so good!
K. Edge chapter 20 . 4/15/2014
I really really like your stories, just wish I could get an ending :p
Emerald Erosion chapter 20 . 7/18/2013
I need more!
Gimei chapter 20 . 1/21/2013
Awesome! I hope you continue this one day. :)
This is the best YYHxIY I've found so far.
rspringb chapter 20 . 1/8/2013
i cant wait for more, you have great talent _
Kawaii-KeKe-Chan chapter 20 . 10/13/2012
Well, there's many "YYH gang goes back to the future" plots out there, but I can safely say this is the best I've read. The whole story is very well crafted and thought out. Description is good, characters are well developed and relationships carefully formed. The flow is easy to follow and the pace is kept up well. I really liked the scene when Kurama and Kagome fell into the river, and Youko emerged. Very well done. And the kiss between the two of them? Nice thinking with the blood.
I've never liked Sango and Hiei, but your story has shown me why it works. I like that you've kept Inuyasha in the background as the romance between Kagome and Kurama plays out, it's a nice touch. The humour is really good too, I laughed out a few times!
I see you've not update in a while. I hope you return to this fic, as it's a gem and we need more out there in the YYH x IY world! I can't wait to see the aftermath of Miroku's death, how Inuyasha and Kagome get on in the future, and Yukina's fate.
Your new fan,
nequam-tenshi chapter 20 . 9/18/2011
Miroku always thought he would die by his cursed hand; guess it is not true.

A wonderful story with great character development. UPDATE!
Andaateika chapter 20 . 7/18/2011
Dx you need to restart this story and update!
DrAnime203 chapter 20 . 1/26/2011
Ah horrible cliffy D: Still, this story is awesome. You've characterized everyone perfectly. (I do love pervy!Youko the best though). And Miroku! D: Anyway, I hope you continue this.
FoE chapter 20 . 10/22/2010
What a shame; this is the best multi-chaptered crossover I have read between Yu Yu Hakusho and Inuyasha. The rest did either a terrible job in the characterization of Youko or they sound the same as another I've skimmed through.

Youko's characterization here is excellent. It feels right and not awkward as I mostly read.

It is too bad this story may never be finished...
MidnightReader1 chapter 20 . 10/1/2010
well feck it, i thought this story was complete:( Love this story really hope u finish it:) So many unanswered questions, please finish this story. Hope u continue this. Keep up the good work! xx