Reviews for Park Bench
JP1124 chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Love this 1 shot
Danny-171984 chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
The last line of the story made feel hope for their future. Sure thing there will be a new generation of heroes. Keep on writing.

Danny
CastaS chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
i enjoyed it, great one.
Ace Ian Combat chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
Oh, how sweet!
cloudmonet chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
Excellent vignette; you really did a good job tying all the memories together.
mattb3671 chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
Sweet & touching. You rock Cap!

THANKS!
Hillary moore chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
make more stories
continental-line chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
Another good original story. As always I look forward to reading your stories. In a was I would feel like Dan Porter if I happened to see the two teen heros. I'll bet that it was the same for you.

-Bill Ponder
Backroads chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
Reflections of one generation of another... lovely.
o-flightless chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
I really enjoyed this story...It was short and sweet, I just loved it!

Keep em' comin!

kpandron
Lonestarr chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
This was a touching story. It really felt like Dan and Beth are based on real people, such was the effect on me.
surforst chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
Nice one-shot after all you don't see a lot of good Kim pregenant type stories. Also the 82 Airborne refrence was interesting. Anyway looking forward to more of your works. Till then.
Aero Tendo chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
Very nice and touching story! I hope you win the contest. :)

It was a very nice one-shot. I enjoyed the build up that you did, and the explaining of how Team Possible learned how to parachute... It was all very nicely done.

Keep up the good writing and check out my pregnant KP story sometime too... (KP in All Grown Up) if you haven't already.
warprince2000 chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
daywalkr82 chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
Such a lovely story from a different perspective. I'll never get tired of reading K/R stories, but it is refreshing to see it from a different perspective.