Reviews for Skeletons In The Closet
boneslover82 chapter 13 . 10/2/2006
Awe, Booth comforting. Love it! Please continue!
goldpiece chapter 13 . 10/1/2006
interesting chapter. I'm glad to see this continuing, even though its a little off canon now. Good for you. Now I'm waiting with baited breath for the next chapter.
Scazydramaqueen282 chapter 13 . 10/1/2006
Yay! Smoochies!

Great chapter! I liked the whole breakdown scene. Brennan comes across as cold and indifferent, but she really feels deeper than most do. That's how she learned to hide it so well.

Great chapter, once again. I can't wait for more!

-Mariah :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
canadianagurl chapter 13 . 10/1/2006
Smoochies? Did someone say smoochies?
nolongerhere11 chapter 12 . 9/25/2006
like it! it's very nice! keep going wontcha?
boneslover82 chapter 12 . 9/24/2006
I love it! Please continue the story! Oh and B/B kisses1
mwalter1 chapter 12 . 9/23/2006
Wow, I just found this story. Very nice and well done with the characters and dialog!
canadianagurl chapter 12 . 9/23/2006
I just love the genuine concern that Booth has for Bones in this story!
Howdylynn chapter 12 . 9/23/2006
How apropos of you to weave actual "fluff" into your fluffy chapter! I really enjoy your writing. Few reviews does not mean few readers, don't forget.

It would be a shame to leave such a well-written thought-out story unfinished. And a greater shame to leave the happy BB and P family thing unrequited. Please continue!
Scazydramaqueen282 chapter 12 . 9/22/2006
Food Fight!

Great chapter! Way cute, and totally great!

Is your dad doing okay? One of my friend's dads had open heart surgery, and she was really nervous while we were in the waiting room, so I kinda know how you feel. I'll stress kinda. ;-)

Great job, and I hope to see more soon!

-Mariah :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
goldpiece chapter 12 . 9/22/2006
You should definitely continue this story. It's very well written and interesting. Remember, if there isn't a whole lot fo fluff, you won't often get a lot fo reviews, so don't be too discouraged. I'll read it regardless.
Bella-mi-amore chapter 12 . 9/22/2006
way too cute of a chapter. Yes please continue
Mo Angel chapter 11 . 6/11/2006
A really good read. And from a few chapters back, 'salty goodness' had me on the floor with images of Cordelia in first Buffy and then in Angels' 'Spin the Bottle', leering at Angel's tall frame and slurring out 'hello salty goodness'. Ah, those were the days... Keep on...

Mo
canadianagurl chapter 11 . 6/11/2006
Whoot! Go Parker! ;D
astacia chapter 10 . 6/4/2006
OMG! Tell me she didn't get hit, please. I can't believe Rebecca did that to Parker and that she might be with the bad guy. I hope everything is okay. Update soon.